All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About TheNET - Network Support and FAQs (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Read This First! ....Especially if you Disagree with Someone

Taken from the forum "Learning to respond in a godly manner with conviction" by LT. From my observation here on TheNET we tend to make sev…

Started by AAG Netguy

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

TheNET's Purpose (Reminding us of why TheNET was created)

AllAboutGOD Ministries, Inc. created AllAboutGOD.NET as a place for brand-new believers who come to Christ through our more than 15,000 web…

Started by AllAboutGOD.com

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Leonard T

Welcome our new volunteer administrator.

Greetings all,   With Carla being led on in ministry and away from AAG we are in need of filling her position as one of the administrators…

Started by Leonard T

19 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by swtswan

Reminder About Personal Contact Info

Reminder: All posts that include personal contact info, asks for personal contact info or include links to personal contact info in the fut…

Started by AllAboutGOD.com

0 May 24, 2012

Watch for and Report any Chat Room abuses

Greetings all.   I need to encourage all of you to report any abuses or misconduct that occur in open chat and especially in private chat w…

Started by Leonard T

0 Mar 14, 2012

Prayer Requests and the Use of Forums

Greetings all,   After listening to some of you, discussing things with TheNET leadership and spending time in prayer we have decided to ma…

Started by Leonard T

0 Nov 9, 2010

Enough is Enough!!!

Greetings all,   It has come to the point that I must inject a warning here in our community. The time of personal attacks is over! You wil…

Started by Leonard T

3 Nov 2, 2010

Welcome Our Newest Moderator On TheNET - 9/30/10

Greetings all,   I am plesed to introduce "Michelle" as our newest moderator. Her main area of oversight will be the blog section.   I enco…

Started by Leonard T

12 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Separating the "Blogs" and "Forums" based on content

Greetings all,   Jared has brought up something that, at least I have become lax on and that is the difference between a forum and a blog.…

Started by Leonard T

5 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Welcome Our Newest Moderator On TheNET

Greetings All,   We have asked David Velasquez to become one of our moderators giving oversight to our forum discussions and he has accepte…

Started by Leonard T

28 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Mischelle

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service