All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Spirit World, Cults and Other Religions (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

could it be?

okay this might sound crazy but i think that god talks to me....not in a voice but in my thoughts ive tried to think that maybe i was just…

Started by kaysha sandlin

53 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by david merle atkins

Spiritual Warfare

Can someone help me to understand what exactly is "spiritual warfare", and how can I learn to apply that to my life and my family's lives? …

Started by Denise

2 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Theresa

Hoping that someone can shed some light on my demon dreams, manifestations and oppression....

Okay, I am going to try to keep a very long story somewhat short and to the point...My whole life I have lived with manifestations and "gui…

Started by Christy Anne

12 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Mary O

Are all angels only in the masculine gender

Hi I have always believed that all angels are of the male gender and there are no female angles is this correct I would really like to hear…

Started by lindsey finestone

16 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Sam

Can the devil hear our prayers?

I am very close to marry my partner, lately we have been going to difficulties so I have been praying a lot. I asked God that if we're not…

Started by Virginia

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Stigmata: Is this real?

Over the years I have, from time to time, come across a magazine or newspaper article recording insidents of people claiming to be stigmati…

Started by Natasha Mayes

7 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by celine martinz

Should Mormon items be sold at Christian book stores?

I posted the same question at YahooAnswers and was frightened by how little people really know about Mormons and Christians. Many people to…

Started by Annie

7 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by lindsey finestone

On Fairies

Are fairies part of the spirit world? I read an idea once that fairies are actually angels which did not enter heaven or hell. Is this poss…

Started by Heaven

5 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Heaven

Origin of Satan

A friend of mine is a great student of the Bible. He tells me many things he has learned in his Bible study time. I have invited him here.…

Started by Terry Duncan

52 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by JJ

Mediums

I know that as Christians we should have no need to consult mediums in aid to speak to our dead loved ones, but, my sister who is not saved…

Started by Moomins

21 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by ScribeD

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service