All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Church Practices (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus or Denominational Doctrine?

In 1937, the famous Lutheran Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer said “if Jesus Himself — alone with His word — could come in our midst at sermon ti…

Started by Sharon Theresa Theil

12 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by ScribeD

Finding a Place to Call Home

Hello all, It's been a while since I've posted but anyway, to the point. Because of ongoing acts of backbiting, inappropriate deeds, attire…

Started by Hope

3 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Hope

Trends in Reformed Movement and Arminianism

Dear Friend,The Barna Research Group just recently published a study of the trends of Calvinism and Arminianism in the church in America. I…

Started by RoyW

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by RoyW

Altar Call

Are altar calls supported by Scripture?   Are altar calls a good thing or bad thing? Explain.   What has been your experience?   Lord Bless…

Started by Leonard T

16 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by delores kay napier

Should women represent top-rank positions in churches?

Please respond to this in kindness. I'm obviously a woman and do not subscribe to chauvinistic ideology. However, I DO believe the Bible re…

Started by Ginnybee

231 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WORSHIP - WHICH IS RIGHT?

My Bride who was born into Judaism and Born Again to become a Christian, still feels strong trends towards the Sabbath day being Saturday.…

Started by Ron Payne

67 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

How well do you know Catholic Christianity?

As a Catholic Christian I am often hurt by the contempt with which the Church is written about here at All About God. net.  And yet I know…

Started by Sharon Theresa Theil

202 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Leonard T

A church on every corner

Hi. I am posting here with a troubled heart, pondering a question that has plagued me from the beginning of my walk with Christ. The questi…

Started by SeekingHim

5 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by littlesheep88

i have another question -how do we fast correctly?

is there anything in the Bible that outlines how to fast correctly? i need your help here, so i can start my fast and do it the safe and co…

Started by felixpadua

30 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Amreeta Samaroo

WHY I LEFT MY CHURCH.

I became a member of a church to sort of settle down, God had said I was not to do so as He requires me to be free as an eagle to go and do…

Started by

19 May 23, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service