All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About the Church Practices (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Observing the Lord's Supper/Holy Communion

Two simple questions about your church's practices. 1)    How often is the Lord's Supper, Eucharist or Communion served in worship services…

Started by Colby

11 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Colby

How does a person go to church when...

What do those who have trouble around crowds do (say those with autism) if they want to have fellowship but a church seems like too much wi…

Started by feet breath

63 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Carla

The Disappearing, Shrinking Church in America: Why?

Why the dramatic and continuing decline of the so-called "mainline" Protestant Churches in America over the past half century?  Should thei…

Started by Colby

38 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Amanda

How important is Water Baptism for the born again believer?

How important is WATER BAPTISM for the born again child of God?   Please do not turn this discussion into a debate about how baptism saves…

Started by David Velasquez

18 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Praying for the dead

The post I saw reminded me of an event That God allowed me to see a week following trying to convince a friend that we dont have everyday w…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

20 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Tammy

The Parting of the Ways- The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual....

The Parting of the Ways By Anne Amos Introduction ... The split between Judaism and Christianity was gradual and happened at different ra…

Started by M Ann Brown

90 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by RoyW

Getting baptised before asking for forgiveness.

Hi all. I'm new here and to the Christian faith. About a month ago, I thought my world was ending, failed marriage, lost hope and in total…

Started by Doug Truter

6 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Is The Church Still Carnal?

NOTE:  I appologize for entering what is probably blog material here in discussion, in the past.  Here is something you can sink your theol…

Started by Jimmy West

21 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Leonard T

How do I find a good church?

The first night I attended this church, I brought my 24 year old son with me. I’m really shy and my husband is deployed, so my son came wit…

Started by Harmony Metaluna

14 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Harmony Metaluna

Why is it important for Christians to assemble?

As a body of Christ, it is important that we forsake not the assembling of ourselves.  For God said, "where two or three are gathered in my…

Started by Michelle

15 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Ken

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service