All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Overcoming Sin (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Closet

Saints, my heart has been troubled so I went into my closet two times this week and prayed to God about what was troubling me. I asked him…

Started by Mary Doris Jones

6 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Mary Doris Jones

How many times can God forgive us?

I am a sinner, for I am human. I acted on something I know is wrong. I believe Jesus is working on my on me, I can feel it. But today I let…

Started by Janelle Hamilton

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Char

UNFORGIVENESS-HOW MUCH CAN IT HAMPER OUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY?

Time and time again,I hear so many say they cannot forgive others. It is unrefutably the hardest thing in the world for us to be able to do…

Started by Simply Nancy

73 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Simply Nancy

Difficult to leave sin, can't do it on my own

I love God so much. i ask Him to make me see sin as He does because He cannot stand it. Can you say you are living a holy life if there is…

Started by Zee

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by raul abbott

Another Day, Another Fall

I did it again. For about the nth already. I'm so ashamed of this sin. I think it's the root of my problems but I don't really know. I fee…

Started by JRenz F

26 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Philip Almy

Overcoming Sins of the Tongue

As the Bible says, the tongue is but a little thing but it can cause destructive results... And I believe this refers to the sin of Gossipi…

Started by Sheena Odogari

4 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Sheena Odogari

I am back to my old bad manners and behaviour

I just wanted to make my shame public. For the last few months I have found more intersting things to do than reading my Bible... I have be…

Started by Virginia

22 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Ezer Kenegdo.

i am lost and ashame

i  have lied about alot of things in my life and now i dont know wat to do . i feel like i am crashing, i have lied to my parents about goi…

Started by Dadrion

7 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Dadrion

I am struggling

As a christian, there are things in my life that i wish weren't there, i am dealing with this particular sin, it's like a struggle. It make…

Started by Firesprings

17 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Philip Almy

Fighting temptation...

Being a new christian, even though I wasny living an extreamly worldly life before. Im having trouble fighting temptations of old habbits.…

Started by Ashley Nicole

5 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Ashley Nicole

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service