All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Enduring the Storms of Life (117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have this spirit of heaviness :(

Hello sisters/brothers! I really need your help :( I hope you will pray for me, it's been 2 years since I visited this Christ-filled online…

Started by sayness

7 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Colby

Can Someone tell me what is going on in my life?

Dear Friends,  I am in crossroads, 18 hours power cut per day, unable to finish Translating English Christian books to Tamil on time, whic…

Started by Jayaseelan Samuel

13 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Mischelle

Grieving

A good friend of mine passed away last night from bone cancer. I thought she was going to win this battle, but her body was tired and gave…

Started by Mary O

10 Nov 14, 2012

Is it a sin?

If the Bible says not to do something & you do, is that a sin? Or if it tells you to do something & you don't, is it? For instance…

Started by Tammy

9 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by deleted

Rejection Again. Next up?

So, having my heart crushed isn't bad enough. Now one of my best friends needs a "break" from me. With all of this stuff going on with my e…

Started by Kayla

23 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Kayla

DRAIN BUT HAVENT GAVE UP

SOMETIME DO IT SEEM LIKE U DONT NO WHAT TO PRAY FOE

Started by ELIZEBETH CAROL

5 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Colby

How can I learn to resist the enemy?

'How can I learn to resist the enemy? This is a question that Carla suggested that I ask. It is a good question so thanks Carla. Several…

Started by xxxxxx

22 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by May Triumph

Confused and struggling

I knew a young lady who killed herself Tuesday. She had been planning this since May. I have tried to do this 10 times in my own lifetime.…

Started by Mischelle

14 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by David Velasquez

Why do we go through what we do?

We often wonder and at times get angry or just discouraged by things we go through. However, God does have reason why we go through things.…

Started by a servant (Chris)

15 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by a servant (Chris)

Loved one suffering in depression

If a loved one is suffering from depression, what is the best way to help them to see it, admit it, and reach out for help? Is it ever a go…

Started by Carla

52 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Michelle Marie triska

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service