All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Different religions intermixing

What does scriptures say about religions intermixing?  I have been seeing more and more people who are church goers who are saying that t…

Started by ribbon

46 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Leonard T

Not rated for this

Just about everything is permissible anymore. We allow transvestites to choose the restroom they want, regardless of what those who didn't…

Started by Seek

10 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Seek

Is Withdrawing from the crowd, also a sign that one is withdrawing from God?

I have heard so many times that ones one is not attending church gatherings though he attends Sunday service is also withdrawing away from…

Started by Grace Mercy

27 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Seek

Would you speak out in the workplace?

Not too long ago I know someone who was put into an awkward work situation with a homosexual. They wanted to say something about how they d…

Started by Seek

7 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by Seek

Holy hip hop

So I've been doing some research because i like Christian rap or rock music. I like Christian comtarparay music. But ive seen some you tube…

Started by Matthew

3 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Nicki Morero

Let your will be done oh God.

God has areason for every creature on this world,but has any one ever asked or talked to God about the reason of your life?

Started by nakato

5 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Seek

GOD IS DOING A NEW THING

There is a lot of precision and alignment which is taking place in the Body of Christ. God is gathering His people all across the nation's…

Started by David

1 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

i can't figure out Gods purpose for my life

Hi! I hate to sound like a Debbie downer. I walked away from the Lord a few years back. Now he is judging on me to come back. I spent many…

Started by 4mom86

13 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Leonard T

here I go again

so since coming back to Christ I can't stand when people use foul language I'm constantly angry and frustrated and irritated I'm on equally…

Started by Matthew

11 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by journeyman

Ear piercing.

is it a sin to get your ears pierced.

Started by Rjay

5 May 18, 2015
Reply by Carla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by