All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Christian Living and Our Current Culture (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are we able to deal with our own death today?

Carla's question: "Dealing with the death/loss of a loved one?"  made me think: "Are we able to deal with our own death today?"  Which of u…

Started by Ron Payne

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by RoyW

A New Christian is like a tiny, tender green vine...let's not tread them underfoot!

I am writing this mainly to those of us who consider ourselves strong in the faith.    Please remember to be kind and gentle while discussi…

Started by Sharon Theresa Theil

10 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Pactical theology. What is it?

I was talking to a pastor friend of mine (C.C,) about this topic a couple of weeks back and will like to hear your opinions about it.   Pra…

Started by David Velasquez

6 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

nasty stuff against faith on youtube

I was on youtube and i saw a video called "the faith of idiots". for some reason i clicked it to see what this person had to say. To put it…

Started by theo

10 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Firesprings

What is the measure of Successful?

How do we know if the person is successful or not? Thus the Bible talks about it and where? Can one be successful and how? There is good…

Started by Peter Mosoga

14 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Prophet

CAN ANYONE OPINE PLZ

I gave my life to Jesus a couple of months ago, then I started to read d Bible and realised that I had to find the church that followed all…

Started by Virginia

35 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by stephanie

is hip hop, rnb sin

is playing RnB and hip hop or any other genre other than gospel sin

Started by ATANG

10 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

What is Gods perspective toward the homosexual community ?

http://thom-signsofastruggle.blogspot.com/ Many of us struggle with the issue of Homosexuality.... this blog, explores and explains it fro…

Started by Gayla

20 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Tanya Ogunduyilemi

Military life

My oldest son has recently come to me and told me that he plans on joining the Army next year when he turns 18 in January.  This breaks my…

Started by crajfort

22 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by The Shearer.

Hung By The Tongue

Learning to Speak Love! Psalm 19:14 May the Words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my rock an…

Started by Carla

28 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service