All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Topical (301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Were dinosaurs real?

Just curious if anyone believes they existed at any point in time. Is there any reference in the Bible to them? Could the existence of dino…

Started by littlesheep88

30 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carla

Dreams

Does God allow our loved ones to visit us in our dreams? Do God tells us things in our dreams? Do anyone know of any Scriptures in the holy…

Started by deedee310

12 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Natasha Mayes

The Apostle Paul.....

Has anyone really researched the Apostle Paul and his teachings? I read through a lot of his letters in the bible and a lot of it makes sen…

Started by deedee310

6 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Rev. Dr. Michael Dickson

After Death

I have questions about death. I am looking for Bible references that will help me make up my mind about what death is. What happens when w…

Started by Elric

14 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Rick Kelly

WHO WAS JOHN THE BAPTIST?

A friend was asking me about John the Baptist. I felt that together we all could contribute and give her a good answer.

Started by Pastor Bob B

14 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by RoxChelseaGilmore

Gods forgiveness

Hello i have a question. I have a son who is in college studying physics, science etc. He has now become Agnostic.... His question is 2 fo…

Started by Jayne Craven

14 May 11, 2009
Reply by Carla

Help me understand the doctrine of Biblical Inerrancy

Hi, I've spent roughly three decades making a serious effort to understand the doctrine of the inerrancy of the Bible and try as I might I…

Started by reprobate

6 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Rita Cullimore

Is it absolutely necessary..?

I've been thinking about this recently and I have not quite figured it out yet. Speaking in tongues is said to be the proof of the Holy spi…

Started by littlesheep88

23 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Carla

Free Will

If God has already determined who his "children" will be; and who are "written in the book of life" Then how is that we have the choice of…

Started by Mandy

18 Jun 11, 2008
Reply by Ron Payne

Is there only one baptism, water baptism or is there also baptism of the Holy Spirit?

I wasn't able to cut and paste, so please see my attachment, on my question. God Bless

Started by Grace4u2receive

7 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Pastor Bob B

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service