All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - Old Testament (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1 Sam 31:1-6

1 Samuel 31:1-6 (KJV) 31 Now the Philistines fought against Israel: and the men of Israel fled from before the Philistines, and fell down…

Started by Clark Thompson

1 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Psalm 88

I'm just gonna apologize for the length now. So you may want to print this and read it when you have insomnia. If it doesn't put you to sle…

Started by Seek

26 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Amanda

Esau's Birthright

Isaac prayed to the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The LORD answered his prayer, and his wife Rebekah became pregna…

Started by Tammy

7 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Tammy

The Journey from Egypt to Canaan

What is the symbolic application for us today of God's historical deliverance of His people from Egypt, their wanderings in the desert, and…

Started by Jenny

42 May 17, 2015
Reply by RoyW

Giants

Genesis 6:4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they…

Started by Tammy

3 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Septuagint

Is the Septuagint the oldest version of the Old Testament that we have? If yes, should we be going back to it to find original meanings of…

Started by Tammy

10 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Nehemiah 6: 10-14

No man who tells you to disobey God is helping you.  It doesn't matter how "godly" he is, or how knowledgeable, or how authoritative; and i…

Started by Hank Roberts

1 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by thewatchman

The discovery of what does Psalm 149 really say to us.....

As I do usually, as I read I ask.....Lord what does this mean ? Its pretty simple, the meaning I ment..After all the praising and singing a…

Started by Chip Fitzpatrick

1 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Tammy

Better is the end of a thing then the beginning thereof

"Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof." Ecclesiastes 7:8 Look at David's Lord and Master; see his beginning. He was desp…

Started by Tammy

2 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Helen Williamson

Ezekiel 28

Seek & I were talking about whether Satan was over music in heaven. Ezekiel 28:11-19 reads  1 Moreover the word of the Lord came to me,…

Started by Tammy

3 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service