All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

S.O.A.P. #5

Greetings all, I will continue to try something on TheNET. I would like to see if we can engage in a Bible study using the forums. I hope…

Started by Leonard T

26 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Amanda

S.O.A.P. #4

Greetings all, I will continue to try something on TheNET. I would like to see if we can engage in a Bible study using the forums. I hope…

Started by Leonard T

8 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

S.O.A.P. #3

Started by Leonard T

15 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Tammy

S.O.A.P. Bible Study #2

Started by Leonard T

23 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Amanda

S.O.A.P. Bible Study

Greetings all, I would like to try something on TheNET. I would like to see if we can engage in a Bible study using the forums. I hope to…

Started by Leonard T

55 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Leonard T

What then is The Mind of Christ?

What does it mean to have The Mind of Christ?   6 However, we do speak a Wisdom among the mature, but not a wisdom of this age, or of the…

Started by a servant (Chris)

10 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by a servant (Chris)

the council at Jerusalem?

Hi,  I'm confused about the results of the council of Jerusalem recorded in Acts 15.  20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain fro…

Started by Jenny

8 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Francis Drake

Whoever

The word "whoever" stood out to me today Matthew 10:32-33 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father…

Started by Tammy

1 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by a servant (Chris)

Romans 12:3 | What Does "Measure of Faith" Mean?

Romans 12: 3 tells Christians to make sober or sound judgment "according to the measure of faith"  given them by God. The Greek word μέτρον…

Started by Colby

11 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by Colby

Mathew 5:22 What does it mean?

Mathew 5:22  But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever…

Started by ribbon

8 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Tammy

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service