All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

All About Bible Questions and Verses - New Testament (139)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Salvation - please help

Hebrews 6:4-6 and 2 Peter 2:20. These verses give great difficulty to those who believe in an unconditional salvation. It is very clear tha…

Started by Gerda Van den Berg

10 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by stephanie

1John 5:16,17

Hi there, I'm pretty sure my question has already been discussed in this forum but I can't find it, so here it is again:   According to 1 J…

Started by Virginia

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by JB

What does this mean?

Luke 9:62  But Jesus told him, "Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God"

Started by Sandra Marie Taleff

5 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Care to shed light on the head-covering principle, anyone?

In 1 Corinthians, chp. 11, Paul talks about the necessity of women covering their heads when they pray and prophesy. He also says that men…

Started by Ginnybee

37 May 19, 2010
Reply by Prophet

Revelations 11:18

The verse describes the coming destruction and ends with , and to destroy the destoyers of the Earth.   I need some help with this, Who are…

Started by Godiscool

10 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

Pericope Adulterae: In or Out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_and_the_woman_taken_in_adultery#Textual_history   We've discussed some the textual foundations upon whic…

Started by Gary

17 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

When The Wind Blows-Pg 1

The following is a teaching of Brother Clendennan who started the School of Christ all over the world.  I pray this message blesses you as…

Started by Michelle

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Michelle

Greater Works?

Jhn 14:12 "The truth is, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be wit…

Started by Carla

10 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Carla

confusion

this morning i was reading a verse in the bible....1 cor 11:14 to be exact and it says if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him.....…

Started by kaysha sandlin

5 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by littlesheep88

John 3:16

It says that God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten son, so whoever believes in him will never die, but have eternal life.…

Started by Chippy

14 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Gayla

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service