If you ever want to be encouraged then listen to your enemies—the gossip will move you to the next level
· Your enemy is more aware of who you are than yourself
· Your enemies sometimes are more important to you than your friends—they make you go on your knees
· Bulldozers are not sent to breakdown chicken den—Bulldozers are sent to bring down large buildings and skyscrapers
· If you are going through major opposition then rejoice because the enemy has seen something in you that you have not seen yet. They will expose it by their opposition.
· Your enemies will make you to re-evaluate your friends, choices, decisions and goals.
· Every criticism is not destructive but constructive. Who do you learn more from. Is it from the people who always agree with you or from people who disagree and also give new suggestions.
· When constructive disagreements is made then you have your idea and also learnt the next persons idea as well.
· The greater your enemy the greater your reward. The greater your opposition the greater your promotion.
· Every level has a new devil—The devil invests in everything to stop you from going where God is taking you
· God allows the devil to come to you so that they can work for you and not against you
· God will use what you already have to bless you
· God wants you to get alone sometimes so that you will be able to spend time with him—he allows people to leave you
Some Valuable Points to consider
· Who is not meant for you will not stay with you. Some people are with you for a season so allow them to leave when the season is up.
· Some people have a PHD degree ( pulling him down or pulling her down) break all associations from these types of people, they will impact you negatively and they are like virus in your life just like how a virus effects your computer.
· Your closest associations has the greatest influence in your life. Be careful who gives you advise and from whom do you seek advise.
· Your habits and actions are moulded by the choice of your associations. Always guard the circle of your influence.