Hello dear Behazad, thank you for the message... I pray that may the Lord give you more strength to stand in faith we know that He is above all and He hold you in His hand so no one can take you away from Him ... May this Year be a best to you may you stand firm in HIM.
Greetings in the Lord! This is Bob, one of TheNET Moderators. Welcome! We're glad you are here!
Unlike some other social networks, we prohibit advertising, doing business, asking for money, goods, or personal information or sending spam. Please do not do these things or you may be banned from this network and we certainly would not want that to happen! For more information, please read our Membership Agreement.
I have included some links to help you navigate around the site. You may want to check out the Footprints group, the Links for Growth forum for great tips on how to grow in Christ, and Miracle Grow to help you get closer to God every day.
Once again, thanks for joining TheNET. I hope you make lots of good friends here and keep growing in the wisdom and knowledge of the Lord.
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. I look forward to getting to know you.
hello BP, here's an ant story to welcome you here. God bless you always.
THE ANT PHILOSOPHY
1st part philosophy
ANTS NEVER OUT:
- If they’re headed somewhere and you try to stop them, they’ll look for another way.
- They’ll climb over, they’ll climb under, they’ll climb around.
- They keep looking for another way.
LESSON: To never quit looking for a way to get where you’re supposed to go.
2nd part philosophy
ANTS THINK WINTER ALL SUMMER:
Proverbs 30 : 25 " The ants are a people not strong, yet they lay up their food in the summer; "
- You can’t be so naïve as think summer will last forever.
- So ants are gathering their winter food in the middle of summer.
- You’ve got to think rocks as you enjoy sand and sun.
LESSON: It is important to be realistic. Think ahead.
3rd part philosophy
ANTS THINK SUMMER ALL WINTER
- During the winter ,ants remind themselves, “This won’t last long; we’ll soon be out of here.”
- At the first warm day, the ants are out.
- If it turns cold again, they’ll dive back down, but then they come out the first warm day
LESSON : Stay positive at all times.
4th part philosophy
ALL THAT YOU POSSIBLY CAN
- How much will an ant gather during the summer to prepare for the winter?
- All that he possibly can.
LESSON : Do all you can……….and more!
In a Nutshell…….
Four part philosophy
- Never give up
- Look ahead
- Stay positive
- Do all you can.
“Don’t be encumbered by history, just go out and do something wonderfull” (Robert Noyce)