All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Louis Akporiaye's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You are welcome sister Chilombo. Glory to God. You will know if that God given partn…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Feb 10, 2011 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Adebiyi kehinde temitope

"Here you go sister Mckay....   Pray for forgiveness of sins, iniquities, etc. Pray…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Jan 27, 2011 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"Glory to God sister Macky. I believe everyone is doing great. However sister, you st…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Jan 27, 2011 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"Excellent comment sister Annie. God bless you all. Louis."

Louis Akporiaye replied Nov 22, 2010 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"Hello Miz, I trust everyone is doing great. Sister, here is the answer to your ques…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Nov 21, 2010 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"Hello Sister Miz, sorry to jump in. I advise that you pray this simple prayer. 1. P…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Nov 16, 2010 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"It's nice to here that Dee. But you have to be very careful. I am from Nigeria, I kn…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Nov 3, 2010 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

"Perfect Bro David. I have been going through all your posts. It's definitely not rig…"

Louis Akporiaye replied Nov 3, 2010 to What about the very common practice of Online dating?

55 Jan 9, 2013

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service