All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Ruel Z Chavez's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"If my history is correct, I think most of the founding fathers are deists though Ben…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Jul 9, 2011 to The Idea of a Philosophy of Revelation 2

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Apology my friend :-) and thank you for sharing about 2 Chronicles 34. I found the p…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Jul 9, 2011 to The Idea of a Philosophy of Revelation 1

6 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Been busy my friend. It has been a long time since we have a conversation here at AA…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Jul 9, 2011 to The Idea of a Philosophy of Revelation 1

6 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Thank you Roy!    As I read your reply, the thing that comes to my mind is the beaut…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied May 26, 2011 to The Certainty of Theological Knowledge 1: The Difficulty of the Question About the Certainty of Knowledge

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"The best book I read so far on Revelation is "Reversed Thunder," written by Eugene H…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied May 26, 2011 to How should we interpret the book of Revelations?

15 May 26, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

""Abraham Kuyper was influenced by Herman Bavinck himself." - I do not know where did…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied May 25, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology: The Essence of Religion

15 May 25, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"Thank you guys for your interest in reading this post. You're right Matteo. Even the…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied May 18, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology: The Essence of Religion

15 May 25, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"David, I forgot to thank you for this."

Ruel Z Chavez replied May 17, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology: The Essence of Religion

15 May 25, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

""I can only assume that you are talking about Christianity and not the world religio…"

Ruel Z Chavez replied May 17, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology: The Essence of Religion

15 May 25, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

"You are welcome!"

Ruel Z Chavez replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Religious Foundations of Theology 2: The Location of Religion in Man

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Ruel Z Chavez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service