All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I have recently discovered Google Earth it is free to use and I have been locating cities and towns of my friends on the net who have prayer needs and using it as a point of contact. It really makes it real when you can actually see the places you are praying for.

Views: 59

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT A GREAT IDEA, I USED TO PRAY WHEN I WAS RIDING MY BYCILCLE ALONG OLD RAILWAY LINES ABOVE ALL THE HOUSE TOPS THEY GOT SOAKED WITH PRAYERS EVRYDAY I WAS OUT ON MY BIKE , RON MY FRIEND IS CALLED HEAD BANGER (joke because he prays all the time even when walking that some times he walks into lap post or walls, we are both going to take a short holiday pray for rest and filling for us both so we can come back and serve the Lord fully amen.
just found google earth and could see my daughters house in kinross perth, it is great also told adan my grandson about it thanks, i hope the holyspirit will lead me into prayer thanks again. i am well thanks to all your encouragement, and back on track.
The world isn't as big as it use to be because of tectnology.
Bless you Mary Jones.
Bob
IT IS A GREAT IDEAL I HAVE BEEN VISITING PLACES AROUNG THE EARTH FOR SOMETIME. NOW I WILL USE THAT AS A PRAY TOOL ALSO.

THATS A BRILIANT IDEAL. I AM SURE IT WAS HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED.

GOD BLESS ALL THE CHRISTIAN OF THE WORLD. LET US NOT FORGET THE ARAB CHRISTIANS WHO R PERSECUTED FOR THERE FAITH.
Hi Donna I haven't seen you around to much lately.
Google Earth is fun. Put your own address and it comes right down over your house.
Blessings
Bob
Thank God He gave you this discovery. I believe it is God's own doing to let His children be keepers of their brother. I hope to explore it we should not stop to let all who care to know about this to enable us all touch one another in prayer.
May the Good Lord Himself continue to open your eyes to more things. Amen
how does this work, bob?
Felix do a search on Google Earth, then they will have instructions on how to down load the program. it is so cool that you can put in your address and you can see your own house. In Big Cities where there is not many trees you can see people. It is not live, but it is awesome and fun.

In the love of jesus
bob
yes, it's awesome and fun.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service