All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Well,frankly i donot know.We've tried going to counseling ,Narcotics Anonymous,counselors and Pastors. This person can do so well for two to 3weeks, and he goes off for about another 3 weeks,no one knows where he is ,not knowing whether he is living or dead.God we get ia a prayer group and just pray to GOD,THAT HE WILL BE ALRIGHT.His Pastor stated he has lied,and deceived people, he no longer want to deal with the lies and deception.How can a Pastor, turned his back on him? But when things needed to be done at the church,he would always be the one to volunteer his time,and would not accept a dime from the church. Help us pray forthis brother ,that God will deliver him.He stated once to us,that once and addict,always and addict. he has this firmly in his head as the gospel truth.please help me lift this brother out of the miry clay.I believe that God thru his wisdom,can do anything,but i don't believe this young man is willing to leave the drugs alone.Sometimes he cries out seeking GODS HELP,YET 2 DAYS LATER HE IS BACK ON DRUGS,PLEASE pray that God will deliver this man from his foolish self.Right now he is not a willing participant, he lies so no one want to be bother with him. BUT WE KNOW THAT GOD WILL ,AND CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. PLEASE HELP ME LIFT THIS BROTHER UP IN PRAYER.

Views: 13

Replies are closed for this discussion.

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service