All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

hello i am a stay at home man i help take care of a disabled man my wife work's so i stay here and watch him but we also have our oldest grandson here to and he is spoiled rotten we don't get along well and stay with wayne isn't a picnic either i also suffer from depression and other things but everybody around here acts like i don't matter as long as their cloths get washed the house picked up so what who cares about and i'am sick of i need help from God now i am so stressed out cause it seems like no one cares theres no thank you nothing it makes me so mad please help any in put

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

well thank you sir for your kind word and yes i would like to talk more with you
well thanks for your in put but it hasn't changed at all same ole thing then when i get angry they say whats wrong like they don't know its been 3 years now i hope see what i'am doing soon and help out cause it sure gets old but i know how your suppose to be cheer full and help people but its hard some times ...has any thing changed on your end ashley God bless take care
hi mac
it seems that you much older then me coz you have a grandson and i am not married yet. well mac, we are all living in the world of problems and we have to face till the end. See mac, there was a time when i was in big depression, i loved a girl we were enganged and going to get married soon, but she went to the job in Airlines. She found be not suitable for her, as she was in such a glamarous job, The circumstance changed and she left me. I went into dipression coz i loved her soooo much. i couldn't sleep, sometimes i wish to die like. My mother was so upset to see me in such a depression. Then she told me to read Bible. i started reading Bible, it gives me soo much relief that i can't say. mac, the problems comes near if we go far form God. Bible says that he is comforter, Jesus said, cast your burden on me and i will give the comfort..."
Mac i will pray for you......

Love in Him
Michael
well thank you Micheal and i have been reading a book called the power of prayer its real good to

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service