All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Infertility - 1 Year on

I sit here at the foot of the Cross crying out to God
Lord, You see the hurt and the pain of watching friends and family getting pregnant and having children
Being pleased for them, congratulating them but wondering when I'll be among them
Lord, You see the look in Malcolm's eyes when he holds a child in his arms
You know how we would love and care for any child we are blessed with
We will feed them, clothe them and provide all they need to grow and develop the way You have planned for them
Lord, take the hurt and the pain, I can't face this heartache without you
Like Hannah in 1 Samuel, I cry out to You hear my prayer in Jesus name and show me the way to get through this heartache.

Written on 29th November 2007 one year to the day that we found out, we'll need IVf to have our own child.
It was written sitting at the foot of the cross in church. I was close to tears that day. I've come a along way since then. The latest news is that Malcolm and I are on the waiting list for IVF which should be in the Autumn of this year. We've been blessed with the an amazing church family who really have been there for us.

Views: 47

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Cate! I understand exactly what you are feeling. I too want a another child. I tied my tubes at only 22 because my fiance' at the time had serveral kids and didn't want any more. Way too young to make a serious chioce like that. I have 2 daughters and I miscarried my son when I was 5 months preg. I am 30 now and praying despritely for years to miraclously concieve. I can't afford untying or ivf. I am recently seperated (different person) so all plans are at a holt for now though. I feel so empty sometimes, like less than a women because of being "fixed". But I have faith that this injustice will be corrected just as yours will. I will not give up, I am young and have time I tell my self all the time. Also that it will be on God's timing, to be a loving patient child and wait. It is so difficult I know. I will be praying for you and your husband. Know that you are not alone. Please let me know of your progress please. My God Bless you both. Your Sister In Christ, Samantha
Thanks for reply. Infertility is heart breaking. There's nothing new with my husband and I. We're hoping to get the letter saying we've reached the top of the waiting list for IVF in July and start treatment in September. I know that God's will be done. I need to put my other poems/prayers on my blog and poems as well.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service