All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

PoiemaDei's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this post, HK Peters. I posted the following comments already in discussi…"

PoiemaDei replied Sep 9, 2011 to MUST THE WORLD CONTINUE WITH IT'S STATE OF SEXUAL PERVERSION?

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jerrocco

"I am a perpetual optimist when it comes to believing in the Lord's protecting, cheri…"

PoiemaDei replied Jul 17, 2010 to BE WARNED BY THE SCRIPTURES

4 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by PoiemaDei

"God is faithful, Gianni. We thank Him for the work of healing He has already done to…"

PoiemaDei replied Jun 30, 2010 to Lord is our refuge and our Strength. I come to you all asking for prayers .

2 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Gianni Bilancia

"This is wonderful, Margaret. Thanks for sharing these inspiring words from the Spiri…"

PoiemaDei replied Jun 26, 2010 to TO ENCOURAGE YOU

4 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Margaret Wright

"Amen! Thanks, Margaret, for reminding us of our need for one another and the importa…"

PoiemaDei replied Mar 1, 2010 to THE CARPENTER'S TOOLS

3 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Margaret Wright

"Hello Helena. Thanks for your comments. I appreciate your prayers. I am praying for…"

PoiemaDei replied Feb 20, 2010 to The Grace of God and the Power of the Holy Spirit

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by PoiemaDei

"Thanks for your comments, Kendall. It is so wondeful when we can do the good works t…"

PoiemaDei replied Jan 1, 2010 to Bearing fruit without being guilty of dead works???

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Alcedes, this is a beautiful and enlightening reading from the Amplified. Thanks for…"

PoiemaDei replied Dec 31, 2009 to Bearing fruit without being guilty of dead works???

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Good discussion. And the comments are edifying indeed. The questions raised are so i…"

PoiemaDei replied Dec 31, 2009 to Bearing fruit without being guilty of dead works???

16 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by David Velasquez

"Indeed, david. Our salvation is a work of human impossibility. When Jesus mentioned…"

PoiemaDei replied Dec 30, 2009 to Working by the Grace of God, Part 1

5 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by David Velasquez

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service