All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I just got this book its full of hope I was wondering if anyone has read it?also has anyone read 90 minues in heaven by Don Piper?

Views: 57

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I have recently read a book by Derek Prince On Experiencing God's Power. it is a very good book and I highly recommend it!
Hello, I am currently reading 90 minutes in Heaven by Don Piper. Seeing the power of prayer is a miracle that happens all the time. That "all" of us are frail, sinners who rely on the Love of our Father and the Love of our brothers and sisters is reaffirming. Prayer is our most important connection to our Father. Prayer in "numbers" of people all over is the kind of faith that moves mountains! We must never let our circumstances get in the way of that connection to God our Father. God is a mighty and determined Father. When all the "world" is falling down around us...Reach up and hold the hand reaching to us from heaven.
journeymanhd
I have read 90 minutes in Heaven and found it to be a good read but different than what I expected. I have a copy of it and would be glad to send it to anybody who wants to read it. Just send me your address and I will get it out to you.

Blessings,
Darlene
I would like to read it.. if possible?

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service