All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I also like Francine Rivers. I am reading the five volume set by J. Vernon McGee...his commentary on the Word of God. We are living in dire times and must stay very close to our loving Father. He grants strength and support when you find yourself weak. Do not fear for this is the opposite of faith and perfect faith casts out fear. Christian Book Distributors sell good Christian books of fiction and non-fiction...check it out.

Views: 52

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I agree that Francine Rivers is a very good read. If my funds were not so tight being on Social Security Disability or a fixed income I would be able to buy more of her books which I would love to do. I pray that in God's kingdom that all books by Christian writers will be there and FREE! We all will have eternity so I would have plenty of time to read them all......grin.
Sarah--I live in Detroit, Michigan in the USA. This state is surrounded by the Great Lakes. I am on the other side of "the pond" from you...grin
Here is a good book to read. The author is Henry W. Wright. The book is . A More Excellent Way Be In Health. Spiritual Roots of Disease Pathways to Wholeness. very good book!
Sure ... well it gives a lot of scriptures to many things that effect us and it also talks about things that are common to man. It talks about spiritual blocks to Healing. Like Unforgiveness and Ignorance or lack of knowledge. No relationship with God According to Knowledge. These are a few of many things that this book. it is like 345 pages

It also talks about all fear comes from not trusting God and His Word. But of course we have natural fear. You would have to go to your local book store and check it out. I hope this helps a bit!

God bless
Janet
There are a couple of members of AllAboutGod who have written excellent books. I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist by Frank Turek (and Geisler) is a fascinating study of the arguments against Evolution and for Christianity. Reflections of a Journey What Happened to Me by Randall Niles is an amazing little book, detailing Randall's journey from an evangelistic evolutionist to a position of ministry.
I'd suggest you check them out!!!
Don
Sounds like a great book, I will have to check it out! thank you and God bless.
Hello Everyone;
I just wanted to share some of my favorite authors. Max Lucado, Joyce Meyer, Rick Warren, and Stephan Arterburn, Randall Niles. An excellent book to read is called "Healing is a Choice" by Stephan Arterburn. I have become hungry for Christian thought. These are some of the authors who stir up thoughtfulness and wonder. My wife and I share reading together and then we talk about what we have read. I read at night before I go to sleep. With God's words in my head i've never slept better. Sometimes the words stir the "Holy Spirit" in me and I find myself anxious to see where the next day will take me!
May God Bless you
journeymanhd913

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service