All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

ALCEDES JONES's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"So true and thank you"

ALCEDES JONES replied Mar 21, 2011 to A meaningful Prayer, a BLESSED HOPE..

1 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by ALCEDES JONES

"SO TRUE, MAY OUR HEAVENLY GRANT ALL OF HIS CHILDREN A SPIRIT OF THANKFULNESS AND INC…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Jul 15, 2010 to Live with an Attitude of Gratitude...

21 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"THANK YOU AND HAPPY FATHER DAY TO ALL FATHER IN THE WORLD TO THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Jun 20, 2010 to To all FATHERS in AllAboutGOD.net....

7 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Tikkie

"hey that was an open miner yes"

ALCEDES JONES replied Jan 13, 2010 to The Enemy’ s Strategy... Beware and Be Aware .... Time to check the Spirit (Part 1)

16 Jun 16, 2010
Reply by jacquelyn washington

"SO TRUE, MAY WE ALL LOOK TO THE WORD OF GOD AND KEEP HIS WHOLE ARMOUR, ON SO THAT WE…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Jan 6, 2010 to Life transformation is rooted in mind transformation.

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Tikkie

"so true, wishing you and all those that you come in contact a joyous Christmas, and…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Dec 25, 2009 to Have a JOYFUL Christmas to all....

9 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Tikkie

"yes, very true, may our heavenly continue to pour out his blessings on you and all o…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Dec 23, 2009 to How do we celebrate Christmas? Are you seeking God's presence or His presents?

3 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Tikkie

"OH SO TRUE SO TRUE THANK YOU FOR LETTING GOD CONTINUE TO USE YOU TO BRING THINGS OF…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Dec 9, 2009 to Prayer of Faith...

9 May 15, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"that is awesome continue to let GOD use you and may his will be that you be favor in…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Dec 5, 2009 to New Generation: Train them to be Prayer Warriors...

5 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Nora

"great food for the soul may all that read it let the holy spirit use it to guide the…"

ALCEDES JONES replied Nov 22, 2009 to I used to be like this before, but I let go.... and now I am free !!!

5 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Hilya Panduleni Amwenyo

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service