All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Abonjo T. Titus's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!!!!!"

Abonjo T. Titus replied May 5, 2010 to I Will Not Be Moved!!!!...Idolatry is to love what has been made more than the God who made it.

8 May 9, 2010
Reply by CESAR HUSMILLO

"Thank you!"

Abonjo T. Titus replied Mar 23, 2010 to You are more sinful than you can believe, but you are more loved than you can imagine....

7 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Abonjo T. Titus

"Thank you!"

Abonjo T. Titus replied Mar 23, 2010 to Only one life, it will soon be past; only what's done for Christ will last....

19 May 22, 2010
Reply by Edwin Muir

"You are a blessing to allaboutGod.net may the Lord continue to give you more inspira…"

Abonjo T. Titus replied Mar 8, 2010 to Have You Ever Been In Love?...Do your relationships control you, or does Christ control your relationships?

5 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Christopher Kendall

"Thanks for this beautiful message its a good one, Oh that the Lord will give me grac…"

Abonjo T. Titus replied Mar 5, 2010 to Juggling You Life!!!

9 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Abonjo T. Titus

"This day have I fallen into the ditch of Sin, Oh that you will pray for me indeed th…"

Abonjo T. Titus replied Mar 3, 2010 to God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever!!!!

5 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by pratyush mandal

"You are a blessing to us all our dear sister Kathleen. May the Lord bless you, and k…"

Abonjo T. Titus replied Jan 28, 2010 to Facing Consequences... ( What You Sow Is What You Reap... Part 1)

4 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by kathleen aldea

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service