Or is it - SUBJECTIVE?
1. Proceeding from or taking place in a person's mind rather than the external world: a subjective decision. b. Particular to a given person; personal: subjective experience.
2. Existing only in the mind; illusory.
3. Psychology Existing only within the experiencer's mind.
1. Of or having to do with a material object.
2. Having actual existence or reality.
3. a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices: an objective critic. b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.
Blind Faith - a term use among us to denote one's unconditional Faith in God, but also use by some, to excuse ourselves from the study of all things pertaining to God at times.
Hebrews 11:1 says, "Faith is the "substance" of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." However, in this verse the word "substance" actually means "assurance, confidence, or confirmation," not something that possesses actual physical properties. Likewise, the word "evidence" in this verse similarly means "certainty, surety, or conviction.," not physical evidence, as in a court of law.
Talk to me!