All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

When I first started this prayer request I was asking for prayer but instead it turned into a discussion where people was telling what they think I should do.   I felt insecure about posting this anyways, but even after I slept on it I still feel insecure about it.  I decided to remove my opening text, delete my responses and close the discussion.  Thank you to those who did what I asked and prayed for me. 

Views: 1258

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The wife of a man from the company of the prophets cried out to Elisha, “Your servant my husband is dead, and you know that he revered the LORD. But now his creditor is coming to take my two boys as his slaves.” Elisha replied to her, “How can I help you? Tell me, what do you have in your house?” “Your servant has nothing there at all,” she said, “except a little oil.” Elisha said, “Go around and ask all your neighbors for empty jars. Don’t ask for just a few. Then go inside and shut the door behind you and your sons. Pour oil into all the jars, and as each is filled, put it to one side.”
2 Kings 4:1-4

The story goes on to tell us that the oil continued flowing until she ran out of jars with which to fill it. And she was able to keep her sons out of slavery.

All this woman could focus on was what she didn’t have. Elisha, on the other hand, was interested in her exception. And it was her exception that became the vessel for a miracle.

People often excuse themselves from the miraculous because they don’t have a lot to work with or offer God to work with. Maybe it’s their skills. A lack of resources. Or little experience.

Whatever the reason, what they don’t realize is that that in itself makes them a candidate for the power of God to flow through their lives. God has a history of using what little someone has to do great things only He can do.

God used a shepherd’s staff to part the Red Sea.
He used five loaves and two fish to feed thousands.
He even used an ass (Numbers 22, King James Version) to talk to someone and save their life.

One of the greatest strategies of the enemy is to get you to focus on what you don’t have, what you used to have, or what someone else has that you wish you had instead of looking in your house and asking the question, “God, what can you do through what I have?”

Here’s the profound truth you need to begin embracing today: All God needs to work miracles in your life is all you have. A God who created something out of nothing can also create something great out of little.

Steven Furtick

I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH TAMMY , COULD NOT OF SAID IT BETTER,
THANK YOU TAMMY .
I THINK MANY OF US HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THIS AREA EITHER WITH OURSELVES OR ARE
LOVED ONES , WE JUST NEED A PAGE STARTED, IF SOMEONE COULD START A PAGE I WOULD
ALSO BE WILLING TO HELP OUT I THING GOD WOULD LIKE THAT AS WE ARE HIS VESSELS ,
INFACT IF I COULD LEAD THE PAGE I WOULD BUT WITH TYPING WITH MY TOES I WOULD
MAKE TO MANY MISTAKES IN SPELLING AND DOTTING MY EYES AND CROSSING MY T's ,
BUT I SURE AM WILLING TO HELP, AMEN TO THAT .

Gregory

Hold on no matter what even when you think, that is it can take no more.  You seem to know God does help at those times of reading the word. That is the power of Gods word how He talks to us. But I want to be honest I have been right where you are, but I step out and did something selfish and  stupid. I am still here do not know if I am alive or dead. I do know I am now empty God has left and I am crying my heart out I am shouting my whole being for His forgiveness. Realize  all you will miss not going to Heaven first Eternity with empty nothing instead of relief it will be pain and wailing and to all you loved and loved you( hate for ever. ) 

Yes without God we are dead so please please just hold on to God even if you do not figure it out right away hold on. The opposite is far far worse  Being in Hell while still alive in this world. Where Faith Hope and Love are gone, which no one can understand till it is gone. OH IT HURTS

Know that you just Call on God and He will answer you. I did not and I am Oh Gregory even if you have to read your word 24 seven do what it takes GOD ABBA JESUS LOVES YOU Gregory  you do not want to be dead!!!!!! 

There has been  so many great things said use what you can, doctors, meds, talking sharing, the word, just be smart and know stupid is real bad real real bad I know do not come this way.

GOD NEVER LEAVES US JACK NOT EVEN IN OUR DARKEST HOURS, YOU MAY NOT
THINK HE THERE BUT HE IS NO MATTER HOW STUPID OF THING YOU DID OR
THINK YOU DID , GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU .

THANK YOU ELAINE

I WANT TO BELIEVE IT WITH ALL I AM. I KNOW IT GOD WHO NEVER LEAVES US IT IS US HOW TURN OUR BACKS. MT SITUATION IS MY CHOICE THAT WAS MADEON MY PART. NOW I KNOW WAS BAD WAS SO WRONG AND I AM CRYING WITH ALL I AM. YES SIN CAN BE DESTROYING  IT CAN BRING DEATH.

JESUS CHRIST FORGIVE ME   ABBA FORGIVE ME  HOLY SPIRIT FORGIVE ME

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT

GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOU LONG AGO , THAT IS WHY HE DYED FOR US , YOU ARE BEATING YOURSELF
UP TO MUCH , PLEASE RELEASE LET GO AND LET GOD . WE ARE ALL SINNERS, NOT JUST YOU , FOR
GOD HAS MADE YOU IN HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS, YOU ARE A BELOVED CHILD OF GOD.
GREGORY, IF YOU DONT MIND WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE , I TAKE
BLOOD PRESSURE MEDS, BUT I DONT HAVE THE REACTION YOU DO.
JACKIE , ALL MEDICATION 's HAVE SIDE EFFECTS , WHEN YOU FILL YOUR PRESCRITION's AND SHOULD
BE ON ANY OTHER MEDS, THEY WILL TELL LR SHOULD TELL YOU IF YOUR MEDS WILL CONTERACT
WITH KTHERS, WE ALL HAVE CHOICES WE CAN TAKE THEM OR LEAVE THEM, I ONLY TAKE THEM
IF I ABSOUTLY HAVE TO , AS I HAVE A VERY DIFFICULT TIME WITH MEDS AND X-RAYS , I REALLY
USE CAUTION WITH ALL OF IT REGARDLESS OF WHAT KIND OF STRESS OR PAIN I AM IN .
I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE BEEN I THIS DRUG , BUT ONE OF THE SIDE
EFFECTS TO THIS IS IT CAN IMPARE YOUR DRIVING .
AZOR JS KNOWN TO CAUSE DEPRESSION, BUT ALOT OF DOCTORS REALLY RSTHER NOT MENTION IT
THEY CLAIM IT HAPPENS LESS THEN MORE , YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE HIGH BLOOD
PRESSURE MEDS, I HAD A SMALL STROKE WHEN THEY PUT ME ON MINE , THEY WERE ADUSTING THE
MED, AT THE TIME , THROUGH THE GRACE OF GOD HE BROUGHT ME THROUGH WITHOUT ANYTHING
BEING PARALIZED, MY ARM RETURNED TO NORMAL .
SO TRUE DEAR FRIEND SO TRUE .

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service