All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

For that past 13 years I've been working as a Janitor for a School.  It is a clean place to work. (In comparison to a factory one can argue it's better.)  But is it really better?  In my personal experience, it hasn't been good for my mental or physical health.  Working by myself at a place where I'm not allowed to express my true feelings takes it's toil mentally.  Moving around for over 10,000 steps a day is a toss up.  A toss up because yes it is good for your body to move.  But there is a difference between quality and hindering movements.  All my moving around has been causing me pain.  I have the start of arthritis in both of my feet because of all the years of walking non stop on thinly covered concrete floors.  I feel that my job is causing me to mentally sin because of the liberties they give the teachers allows them to do things that make my job harder and that translates to anger which in turn makes me think of four letter words I that I'm constantly trying not to say.  I keep telling myself "this is wrong you shouldn't be saying or feeling like this.  You should love your enemies.  God Please help me, please forgive me, and Why am I being so selfish this is wrong too!"  After that I get depressed.  I tried combating this by listening to the Bible, Various Christian books, and prayer.  Not saying that doesn't help some....  I learned a lot more than I did.  But I never get over it. 

I should look forward to Saturday and Sunday.  But my job even takes those two days away from me.  Because I'm always too tired to do much.  My feet are tired, my legs are tired, my back is tired, and my head won't think straight most of the time. 

The other day while doing some research on a Christian Singer.   I stumbled across Pastor Bob Beeman on Youtube.   Now I've been listening to some of His vlogs for weeks.  I don't think any Pastor has got everything a 100 percent right.  Because non of us Humans have things a 100 percent right.  But I found His vlogs to be insightful.  In this Vlog He talks about why, in his opinion, we need to be working a job that we are passionate about.  Is He right?  Well I don't know if He's got all of this a 100 percent.  I think we got to be where God puts us.  My Parents feels that God put me where I'm at.  It's true that it pays the bills but I'm never happy.  And the Economy is bad.  Plus I don't have a lot of skills.  For that reason I'm asking for prayer.  Anyways here is Pastor Bob.  You might enjoy some of His little talks

If it doesn't play directly you can try the direct link.
http://youtu.be/Nmxu0L6u_bM

Views: 1023

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Seek,

I must apologize. I was the one who said that. After reading your post, I went back and reread mine and realized my error. Please forgive me.

Ain't nothing to forgive. LOL I had thought that's how they were teaching it. But not a problem at all. If I didn't have a full-time job, kid to raise and access to the study materials I wouldn't mind not only studying Jews, but also learning Greek and Hebrew. And...learning history, trigonometry, Philosophy, law....now those are the guys with the big bucks. LOL But I have to be satisfied with studying the inner workings of a 9 year old boys mind. I'm flunking. Wouldn't happen to have access to a handbook would ya?

LOL, well now that you ask...I raised three sons and to this very day...still have absolutely NO clue!!! If you happen to find someone who does, please make sure you get a patent on that one. LOL

With regards to the teaching there are several other steps which when I completed it, I gave me a greater appreciation for the Word and for our Lord.

Ones enough for me. And my daughter wasn't any easier let me tell ya.
Oh and...I get my learning from Google U.

My daughter has been rougher raising then all 5 boys put together.

GREGORY , I AM GLAD THE PRAYER ROOM HELPS YOU AND YOU CAN COME THERE , IT IS

IMPORTANT TO ME THAT PEOPLE ARE COMTABLE COMING THERE FOR THEIR NEEDS TO

BE LIFTED THAT IS WHY I GIVE GOD THE GLORY THR ROOM BELONGS TO GOD HIS PRESENCE

IS THERE 24/7 AND THAT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD THAT I KEEP GOD FIRST AT ALL TIMES. IN

THERE , THANK YOU GREGORY FOR COMPLAMENT , AMEN .
AMEN SEEK .

What Elaine? I don't get an amen? Is sitting here sniveling! :D Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's OK cause I wasn't sure what she was amening. LOL
Funny Honey , lol , Big Amennnnn
Gregory , you are just sharing what is on your heart , you have the right to your opinion as we all do ,
We learn from each other , does not mean we will all agree but it is part of learning from out brothers
and sisters, You are just expressing your self , I know many people who are ADHD. and have high blood
pressure , and they get treated for both with MEDS. If you feel strongly that ADHD MEDS would help
You , you should speak with your doctor about treating the blood pressure with the ADHD. It works for
many and it most certainly can be done , as a nurse I have seen this done over and over, maybe you need
a second opinion , it sure would not hurt , it may help in the long run , it is just my opinion . It seems you
know your body well and are saying in around about way that you think ADHD is effecting you , if you TRUELY
feel that way , think of a second opinion , TRUELY it would not hurt .

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service