All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?

What if someone wants to give up themselves and give their life completely to Jesus?  What if they don't believe to just say a prayer to be saved but do know to read the bible? Then what?  I want to ask God to give me a desire to follow Him but I think this sudden want to is because of bad things going on and a crushed heart and knowing that lives may be torn apart from each other.  I then feel guilty because of thinking this may be the only reason  want to seek the Lord.  Will the Holy Spirit draw a person if He is asked? Or He just comes when God says to come?  I know that repentance is something you do. I have asked this question maybe a hundred times.

What if you can never comprehend and receive spiritual biblical knowledge? Im getting older my health isn't very good and I am afraid that if the things are going to happen with people I care about I will not be strong enough to deal with this .... this is why I am wanting to be saved and know I am. I need God to hear my crys. about these people I need assurance of salvation and for my family. 

Views: 701

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank yall fir the replies. I am unsure why I didn't  respond to them.

"I want to ask God to give me a desire to follow Him but I think this sudden want to is because of bad things going on and a crushed heart and knowing that lives may be torn apart from each other."

I was right... lives being torn apart.

I will reread yalls replies later today. Thank you, I do appreciate them.

Janie,

Jesus will never reject anyone who comes to Him. 

John 6

35 Jesus replied, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again. Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty. 36 But you haven’t believed in me even though you have seen me. 37 However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them. 38 For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do my own will. 39 And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them up at the last day. 40 For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day.”

Anyone who is desiring Him as you are is definitely being drawn by Him.  Don't over analyze the reasons 'WHY' you're feeling the way you're feeling... Just come to Him. 

John 1:10-13

He came into the very world he created, but the world didn’t recognize him. 11 He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. 12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. 13 They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.

“The time promised by God has come at last!” he announced. “The Kingdom of God is near! Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!”
Love, Carla
Amen.

Love you Janie, I wish I could give you a brotherly hug beloved.

God hears your cry and He cares. God doesn't care why you come, He commands all people to come, to repent. Therefore come and drink of the living water. God wants you to. :)

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service