All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I've always heard you need to be careful what you pray for and recently, I have found this to be true. Have you ever ask God for something that you found to be overwhelming when he gave you what you asked for?

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You just encouraged me, gave me hope. Thanks a million ttimes. Here in my country, no bank can give you a lone if you don't have a collateral double tthe amount you want.

Hello Timothy, congratulations on such an amazing accomplishment! As Carla has previously stated, we can't say if you have brought anything upon yourself but I have a few questions that you can ask yourself and maybe you can see if there's more that you can be doing to get the proper doors open. First, have you opened your heart to God, confessed, repented for all your sins? Sometimes our biggest faults is not truly disiring him and letting him into our hearts...God will show up and show out in your life when you wholeheartedly surrender to him. When you pray, do you solely pray for career advancement and opportunities? It is very important that we are not selfish with our prayer. God wants good things for us and you should ask God for the things you desire but he also wants us to care enough for others to pray for them as well. Have you asked God what it is you suppose to be doing? Sometimes what we want is not what God has willed for our lives. People can plan what they want to do, but it is the Lord who guides their steps.
Proverbs 16:9 ERV
https://bible.com/bible/406/pro.16.9.ERV....Be sure you're on the right path and the only way of knowing that for sure is to pray to God that his will be done in your life. Be sure that you're not in the way of what God is trying to do in your life. Most times we try to make things happen the way we see fit and never consider that God has a whole other plan for your life. I suggest you pray and ask God for wisdom, understanding, and guidance.

Since I gave my life to Christ (2nd year in the university) I always pray that rapture should take place. The struggles in this world is too much, especially here in Africa. Its only the grace of God I'm still alive.
To answer your questions dear Gloria,
I completely, wholeheartedly gave my life to Jesus Christ when HE opened my eyes and I realized I'm nothing without HIM. You have to be born again, so that your existence can have meaning. I pray fervently to always be where God want me to be, I don't want to loose track, I don't want to be derailed. God's presence is the only place a man can flourish. I wish to help as many as possible because I have tasted suffering since the death of my Dad. So, whenever I see people suffering also, I feel helpless when I can't help them, but I still try in my own capacity to do my best. I always look for the gathering of Christians to keep me alive and not feel lonely in this world, that was how I found this site. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement.

I pray that He may give me a blessings in his own will because He knows whats good for us

I pray that I would love the Lord Jesus and submit totally to His will, that I may be with Him forever eternity. Praise The Lord!

Amen Dianakoth

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service