All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I believe it must be a pre tribulation rapture.

Because mid-trib or pre-wrath deny's that the entire tribulation is Gods wrath. read Rev 6:15 where everyone hid themselves in caves and tried to hide from the wrath of God! This is in the beginning of the tribulation.

Post Trib there will be no one left to populate the earth during the millennium. The wicked are cast into the lake of fire upon Jesus' return Mathew 13:40-43. Then at the rapture the saints are given immortal bodies 1 Corinthians 15:51-54. Therefore there would be no one to have children and to repopulate the earth.

There are other scriptures as well but these make it pretty clear that it has to be a Pre-Tribulation rapture.

I would love to hear others views on this matter, but it seems fairly clear to me.

Is my logic faulty, please show me if I am in correct!

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I believe what you are reading is speaking of the Rapture. Christians are taken to heaven during the Tribulation. You will see the same thing in John 14, Jesus told his disciples he would get them and take them to heaven. But after Jesus returns to the earth we are not going anywhere! My problem is people claim the rapture is at Jesus' second coming? I want to know how since the wicked are cast into the lake of fire, and if all saints get eternal bodies, who is going to populate the earth during the millennium? 

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service