All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

thewatchman's Discussions (579)

Discussions Replied To (482) Replies Latest Activity

"I would have left the church for good "

thewatchman replied on Saturday to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"I'm not talking about man's ways"

thewatchman replied on Saturday to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"Oh no Carla, I don't understand at all how I gave you that impression......."So heav…"

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"I am thoroughly disgusted and worn out by the dispassionate reactions....i've heard…"

thewatchman replied Nov 30 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"The only ones in a relationship with the LORD JESUS CHRIST are those who follow him."

thewatchman replied Nov 30 to Why is this statement always thrown out about.....with people who claim to be Christians???

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"JB, Of course you would."

28 on Saturday
Reply by thewatchman

"Choosing to walk in the fear of the LORD and walk in the Love of God are both the sa…"

thewatchman replied Nov 30 to Fear or Love?

12 on Saturday
Reply by Carla

"Yes it is.....but details that the LORD  gives us are important as well.  That's why…"

thewatchman replied Nov 30 to What are peoples views on the Rapture

22 Nov 30
Reply by thewatchman

"Amen, but why is Christ Jesus so into the details. If He just wanted us to forget ab…"

thewatchman replied Nov 30 to What are peoples views on the Rapture

22 Nov 30
Reply by thewatchman

"I'm still unsure as to what you mean about who is left to populate the earth if it h…"

thewatchman replied Nov 9 to What are peoples views on the Rapture

22 Nov 30
Reply by thewatchman

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2019   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service