All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Weekly Bible Study – May 10, 2021; As long as you have a desire to repent, rebound and recover, then you have hope. The prodigal Son.

cross-1-2

This week’s Bible Study: The Problem-Solving Devices are more powerful than depending on Miracles from GOD.

Weekly Bible Study – My 10, 2021

ALL ARE WELCOME!!

To view any previous Church Service or Weekly Bible Study, just scroll to the bottom of any church service or bible study and you’ll see a menu of them all.

The following link is to a good news message describing how one can receive eternal life: Ticket to Heaven, it was written for anyone not absolutely certain about their eternal future.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry Brother, but you have too much conjecture for me to even start to respond to your teaching. 

I also think this site is for conversing, asking questions, and etc. not for sermons and teaching your theology. we have many different beliefs and understandings of the Word of God here on this forum to try and teach others your ways. Make a point, opinion, ask questions on how others understand certain passages and discuss them in light of the Word of God. 

God doesn't need for the devil to get out of a person so He can heal them. We have the power , in the name of Jesus to cast out demons. Why would god give us the Holy Spirit, if it wasn't to give us the authority to lay hands on the sick and see them recover? Why would He tell us the works that He did, we could do also? Did Peter ask God to heal the lame man at the gate beautiful, or did he do it by the authority he had been given, such as I have  give I thee, He said, in the name of Jesus Christ rise up and walk. Sorry I must go for now, can talk later, if you wish.

JB 

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service