All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

A little levity - When the Supreme Court kicked God our of our schools, maybe we all should have got up and left with Him. We didn't and ever since we have been guilty of giving our children a godless education. Could that have anything to do with what we are seeing today?

Views: 2436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live about 25 miles west of Lawrence in Olathe. We would love to have you.

Say fellas; let us not lose heart, about what just happened to this Nation, Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Gal. 6:9

Look at Isa.33:22; For the Lord is our Judge; (our Judicial Branch)

The Lord is our Lawgiver; (our Legislative Branch)

The Lord is our King; (our Executive Branch)

He will save us. Amen?

So why should we fear?

May the Lord Bless.

Joe

Say if I am invited, please let me know when you want to get together, you know David and Roy; you won’t have to ask me twice. Ha!

Oh yeah bro Chris,

For sure man, we can have an AAG reunion, we put together our pennies and get LT to join us as well. He is buying lunch though hahaha

Joe - of course you are welcome to come along.

That is a tempting offer, but quite a long drive from Florida :-)

Lord Bless,
LT

As we who are Children of The Most High.  We know certain things must take place.  Are we witness to what is to come?  Are we watching events unfold?  Are we looking up in Confident Hope?  30 And then at last, the sign that the Son of Man is coming will appear in the heavens, and there will be deep mourning among all the peoples of the earth. And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he will send out his angels with the mighty blast of a trumpet, and they will gather his chosen ones from all over the world from the farthest ends of the earth and heaven.       Matt 24:30-31  Many things have happened, I guess many more will take place.  For us who are Trusting in Him, and Him Alone.  Not, in our actions, but with a humble heart we receive Righteousness, Holiness, Redemption, and All that we are made Alive in Christ.  We have been given so much.  Let us work together growing and maturing in The Lord.  ALL TO AND FOR HIS GLORY!!!

Yes, we have watched as the enemy has repeated it's actions as it lead 1/3 of the angels against God.  We know how that worked out for it then.  We know that it can only repeat is's actions, this will be a rerun.  So let it be we look up, we work together as One, we spend our time and efforts on His Will, and not watching a old rerun.  But, Living in His Victory.  All Glory to The Lord!!!

Amen, Chris.

J~ stop it, you are making me blush hahaha hahaha Ouch is missing an "e" for the english version of pennies, but yeah that is a spanish way to say it. The other word only has one "n," oh goodness, now LT is gonna have to delete this posts - hahaha

Go read the bible sista. :)

I deleted my comment ,so this post should be safe. Less stress for LT  I am so sorry but hey i needed that laugh.  I bet my neighbors heard me. So thanks... =D ... Im not a good speller and i knew with no doubt that the word wasnt how i read it.  

hahaha you are too much sis. I couldn't stop laughing either. Oh man that was funny...

Hey David, I have another take on this election than I see being posted around. I think God, by His sovereign will, just saved us from a worse disaster in a very popular Mormon presidency. I think that could have been disastrous to the church. The church is already having a difficult time defining its borders. I think the church was vulnerable to a very popular Mormon president. Several Christians were saying that they believed a Mormon could be a Christian. I saw several say they thought Glenn Beck was a Christian. Mormonism is more anti-Christian than Obama in my books. At least with Obama, he has now come out of the closet and everyone knows where he stands of the issues of abortion, homosexuality, fiscal responsibility, etc. With Romney, I think he could have convinced us of about anything. It is going to still be a fight for Obama. I don't think Romney would have had that problem. For the time being he would have undoubtedly in my opinion been better for the economy. I think he could have gotten just about anything he wanted to get passed to get this ship turned around headed in the right direction.

However, with all that popularity, I think he would have had a negative affect on the church. I think Mormonism would have grown by leaps and bounds. Did God send that hurricane that stopped him? He was ahead in virtually every poll until after that hurricane. He had all the momentum according to some. Yet, the hurricane seemed to stop him dead in his tracks. There was nothing he could do.

Was the hurricane an act of a sovereign God? God says that He is not willing to lose even one of those He has chosen for His own. He promises us that He will love a thousand of our generations if we will love Him and trust Him. I am giving Him praise for His sovereign will. What He did, He did for those He loves and calls His own. I really have no doubt of this. Anyway, that is a very unpopular position and I even hesitate to post this. I am convinced that He will not lose even one of those He loves and called to belong to Him. All history must bend to His sovereign will. I think we just had a miraculous intervention. I do not think the timing (and the timing was perfect) was a coincidence. All the momentum was lost and Obama was reelected. Yes, many of his policies are evil but he is not going to fool those God has chosen. It might come close but it really is not possible to completely deceive the elect.

As we enter more and more a darkness that LT spoke of, we pray for revival. Only God knows what is coming. He will not lose one of those He loves as His own. I do not want to see one of my descendants lost. You know how much I love my family. I love those who have not yet been born. I am trusting in His Word:

Ex 20:5-6
I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand [ generations] of those who love me and keep my commandments. NIV

That's us, my brothers. He will do that for all that will completely trust in Him.

There you go again as Regan once said. Yet another take on this election. haha

When the hurricanes come, we all must bow and worship the God that is over all. Everything bends to His sovereign will. You are not going to stop Him. You might as well just bow and worship Him. He is our Sovereign Lord but what a loving Father He is as well.

Roy

I see the past events laying a clear path of "What is to Come."  I believe this country will continue to be weakened.  I can see those in power allowing the UN to begin to have a say; have man's authority, over who we have been until of late.  Those who have man's power, have been for a long time laying a path to a world they have long wanted.  To anyone who thinks I am a paranoid, I am not.  Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. Rom 13:1    We are told again and again to respect authority.  

Yet, when that "authority" begins to attempt to force us; attempt to change us into who and what we are in Christ.  Then problems begin to rise up.  We can clearly see we must submit.  It will always be when they try to remove Jesus from, any and all things, including in us.  Many around the world have for a long time facing these things.  Wicked people have done unspeakable things who were and are in power.

4 Jesus told them, “Don’t let anyone mislead you, 5 for many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah.’ They will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and threats of wars, but don’t panic. Yes, these things must take place, but the end won’t follow immediately. 7 Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. 8 But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.

9 “Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers. 10 And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other. 11 And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people. 12 Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come Matt 24:4-14  

I know we all have read these words, what we must understand is this already takes place.  I use to think there would be no way, for what many people spoke of what is to come here.  Now over the years, we have seen  our once mighty nation who spoke of God, get quieter.  We have seen many ways this country once very mighty, lay down.  Not the solider who picked up their weapon and stood a post, or fought. But, those who hold the power; those who give orders, they continue to weaken us.  

We have a Confident Hope we hold onto.  A Confident Hope that contains, His Power; His Love; His Wisdom, because we serve, I AM!!!  No matter what happens, we hold onto that Confident Hope.  We are able to do this, hold onto Hope because He gives us Strength.  Yes, this place is changing, however we are not from here, we are only passing through.  Let us put our Trust in Him.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service