All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

A little levity - When the Supreme Court kicked God our of our schools, maybe we all should have got up and left with Him. We didn't and ever since we have been guilty of giving our children a godless education. Could that have anything to do with what we are seeing today?

Views: 2436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is interesting. We would probably have many stories to share. I teach all grades 5th through 12th. I teach Bible, math and now finding myself teaching a little science. Bible and math, however, are my main subjects. I have also taught some English. I love English grammar. I also preach at most of our chapel services. This is now my thirty-third year. I still love it.

His is Bible & History as well as the services. I think that's awesome you're a teacher to be able to transform young lives like that.

Past all the ideas and points of view. We are part of The Body of Christ. As one is given Wisdom to share, and does share, we all receive. Since we are different parts of His Body, the same Wisdom shared can and is used in different ways and fashions. In the same way when our body take in food, the different parts see the same food in differently.
God's design of our bodies as we know is quite marvelous and incredible. Decisions are made without us thinking about them. We take in food, the stomach does it's thing and so on and so on. We also have great abilities when faced with different situations. When in the cold our bodies will protect our core, even at the cost of fingers, toes, and well you understand. While this happens the parts that may get damaged, if given the choice the fingers might object. Yet, the important thing will always be that our bodies, hold on to life.
As with the Body of Christ, we must always remember we grow together as one. What helps one, helps the rest, All to the Glory of our Lord. We can and so see the same thing, in different ways. We must never forget, we have no need to compete. When our goal is to grow together as One Body. As our goal is to bring Glory to God. As we strive to be, who He has designed us to be, the part of the Body. We build one another up, in Love. We are His Bride, washed clean by His Blood, the cost of sin bought and paid for, by His Sacrifice. As the song goes, "We are One in the Spirit, we are One in the Lord..." Who we are in Christ in many ways, we show by our actions, by our words. Our maturity shows in our obedience to Him, to one another in Love, as we truly desire their needs before and above ours, and always humble again to Him and one another.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service