All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I want to know more about the existences of this trinity and some fact to proof it from the scripture. Thanks

Views: 1133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hellofull- You are very sharp - you are very intelligent, so don't play like you don't know what my post meant or what the point of it is.

You were not born thinking that Jesus is not God, neither did you, by your daily devotional time in the word conclude that with a prayerful attitude.

Nope - you were indoctrinated by man. Simple as that. So because you love God and you know how important this issue is - go back to him and reread the book of John with a prayerful attitude and ask him to settle this issue in your heart.

You can do that can't you - you don't think you know it all - do you? You too smart to think that and you do love God, don't you?

Hellofull you trouble maker you hahaha

I cannot help it - I like you - you are a cool cat. Let me ask you a question that goes with the topic at hand bro.

DO YOU THINK THAT WE WHO BELIEVED THAT JESUS IS GOD and The Holy Spirit is God, do you think we are saved. Do you think we will be with God or do you think that we are condemned?

Yes you are quoting bible but you are breaking a gazillion hermeneutical rules and misinterpreting the verses. Again the other bros and sis here have debunked everything you throw out here but you are not interested on learning, but teaching. Are you interested on learning Sir?
Yes I am taught by man, but not just any man taught me. The man with the right to preach the words of God, the Messenger of God, or the ones sent by God (Rom. 10:15). The Messengers of God, preach the words of God (John 3:34). Thus, I am sure that what I have learned is not man's doctrine.

Just like Christ, He taught not His words but the words of God.
49For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. (John 12:49 NKJV). He was also sent by God, a messenger of God.

About your question. We should let the Bible answer it.
"in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ." (II Thessalonians 1:8 NKJV)

Hellofull
And who is your mentor that you speak so highly of that we may research his teachings.

LT
Hellofull

So you believe I will roast and that is why you would like us to see the light right

I keep thinking you are saying Hello fool - with your name hahahaa

You did not answer any of my other questions - Do you love God? Do you want to learn or just teach? Are you thinking - you can't possibly teach me anything? haahaha
You don't think you know it all - do you?

you have been given a system of theology, you have invested precious time analyzing it and you are sold on it because it makes sense, it appears logical but Mr. You are dealing with a transcendent God that if he wanted to be a million in one, he could, but He is, the great I AM, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Now you can keep cutting and pasting your rehearsed answers or you can pick up the word and talk to daddy about it. You love this topic, why? For the sake of argument? Are you lonely or do you really believe you are serving God?
To the ones who posted videos:

I really don't see what it is that you guys are pointing out. I know picture speaks a thousand words. But one word is enough for a wise man. Just type in what you want to say... be direct to the point and stop beating around the bush.

Hellofull.
Paula

Why do you keep on saying this... "How foolish you are.", even in the chat room?
You are used to saying that "F" word.

May you be reminded by this verse:
"But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire" (Mateo 5:22 NKJV)

May God have mercy on your soul.
Hellofull
A man was standing off the edge of the Sydney Harbour Bridge --about to jump. A passer-by tried to talk him down; he asked: "well, are you a Christian?" to which the man answered "yes." He exclaimed: "great, me too; what kind of Christian are you? Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant?" The answer was: "Protestant." "Me too; what kind of Protestant? Anglican, Baptist, Presbyterian, Methodist, Pentecostal?" The man got excited: "me too; are you an initial evidence or a third wave Pentecostal?" "Initial evidence." "Me too; what kind of initial evidence? Are you a AOG, CRC, COC, CCC?" "AOG." Now, he got really excited: "Me too; are you Premillenial, Post Millenial or Amillenial?" The guy on the bridge said: "Amillenial" and with that the passer-by, becoming very angry, screamed: "Die, heretic!" and pushed him off the bridge.

HAHAHAHA MAN THIS ONE TOPS IT.
Funny story. Sad Fact that professing Christians are so divided.

Galatians 5:19-21

"19What human nature does is quite plain. It shows itself in immoral, filthy, and indecent actions; 20in worship of idols and witchcraft. People become enemies and they fight; they become jealous, angry, and ambitious. They separate into parties and groups; 21they are envious, get drunk, have orgies, and do other things like these. I warn you now as I have before: those who do these things will not possess the Kingdom of God."
(Today's English Version)

"19Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (New King James Version)
I assume you are attempting to apply these verses to Christians. Do you profess to be a Christian?

LT
Not just professing Christian.

I can prove that I'm a true Christian. But, it won't matter to some of you. It seems they have already closed their doors for understanding.

Hellofull.
You can prove you are a Christian while denying the Deity of Christ. I would like to here that explanation.

Either Jesus is who He said He was (God) or He is a liar. If He is not the Son of God (God in the flesh) then He has blasphemed by calling Himself God and thus would not be acceptable as the Lamb of God, the spotless and holy sacrifice. If He is not the acceptable sacrifice then we all would still be lost in our sins. Of course you dismiss the Word of God regarding His claims about Himself as well as the other Scripture that supports His Deity.

John 10:30 is a direct reference to His Deity and the verses that follow.
John 20:28 are a direct reference to His Diety.
Isaiah 9:6-7 are a direct refernce to His Deity.

LT
John 10:30 "I and the Father" preserves the separate individuality of the two Persons in the Godhead; the word "one" (GK G1651) asserts unity of nature or equality (cf. 1Co 3:8). The Jews were quick to apprehend this statement and reacted by preparing to stone Jesus for blasphemy because he, a man, had asserted that he was one with God. For them Jesus' language did not mean simply agreement of thought or purpose but carried a metaphysical implication of deity. (NIVBC)

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service