All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Tell me your favorite story of a prayer being answered and you were just amazed! im sure everyone has something special to share!

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just love this Sandra.. God is so beautiful how He encouraged you that day....and even now as you recall this amazing story. :) And it serves to encourage others.
Sandra and you didn't even have to do the rain dance? So cool.

But did you do the Robot Dance Rubber Boy Dancing In The Rain once the rain came? haha

See!!! praying works!! LOL
LOL that is ok...that last part made me giggle
My son has a peanut allergy. Years ago we were travelling on a plane (can't even remember where we were going)...but I was a nervous wreck because of Joshua's allergy. I had experience in the past travelling with Joshua's allergy (he is anaphalactic) and we didn't know how serious...if he would react to an airborne exposure of nuts on the aircraft or not. The airlines have made it very clear that they will not give special treatment for this allergy...we will have to 'take our chances' in flying. I was very discouraged and fearful for Joshua's safety.

So I prayed to God..that He would just handle the situation. God is so amazing. The next day we arrived at the airport...checked in etc...customs etc... When we arrived at the gate it was like the red carpet was rolled out for us. There 'happened' to be a gentlemen working at the gate who was an acquatance of my husbands. My husband told him about our concerns with Joshua's allergy.. and he took care of everything, also guaranteeing that there would be NO NUTS served on the aircraft. God is Awesome! God also took care of us while we were travelling regarding Joshua's allergy....and HE continues to take care of Joshua today. His Glory is clearly displayed in this weakness which Joshua has to deal with daily.

Thankfully...now-a-days, companies are becoming much more aware of the seriousness of anaphalactic food alergies.... but for me (and Joshua) we continue to trust that God will take care of all situations at hand. :)

Blessings, Carla
sweet! God is amazing. I see how He is alive on earth today, even though we cant see Him or physically touch Him, but we can feel his compassion and Spirit at times..
awww how precious! at least your fulltime job is a blessed one than the part time job you were gonna get!!
i like this one! lol...how do i make it stop! lol. this is great Mary, all they needed was prayer and i bet the Lord was just waiting to be turned to so that he could make them happy!
I had been in Christ for about 2 months. I woke up with a sore neck one day and walked around unable to move my neck to the left or right going on 2 days now. So with the faith of a child I laid on my bed and said this to my Lord:

Lord i know you must be dealing with way more important issues than mine, but I also know that if you wanted to heal me you could do it with no problem for this is not a big deal for you, so Daddy if you want to I would love for you to help me move my neck normally.

I stopped there and laid there for a little while. I then got thirsty and got up to get some water and as I was walking back to bed, IT HIT ME, MY PAIN WAS GONE AND I WAS ABLE TO MOVE MY NECK FROM SIDE TO SIDE, WITHOUT MOVING MY ENTIRE BODY.

I RAN TO MY BED AND STARTED TO CRY LIKE A BABY AND COULD NOT STOP. I COULD NOT BELIEVED THAT THE ONE THAT MADE THE HEAVENS ACTUALLY HEARD ME AND WAS ATTENTIVE OF MY NEEDS. IT BLEW ME AWAY. I COULD NOT STOP CRYING. HOW COULD IT BE THAT GOD, THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERS CARE ABOUT ME.

I felt His love that day and was stunned to have such a beautiful and great God.

He has answers so many of my prayers up to taday that I thought i share one of the firsts ones He answered me.

Blessings
Praise God beloved, thanks for your kind words.

Blessings.
that is amazing David, and i know, it's insane at all that goes on in the world with billions of people, and he takes the time to hear one persons prayer and work with them! i have a similar situation, but i dont know if i put it on here....a few months ago, a sharp pain appeared in my right knee. i figured it just needed to be popped, so i popped it and it didnt help. nothing helped! the next day it still hurt but was worse than before..now the third day, i could barely walk and i needed to get around because of my daughter..so i laid there and asked Jesus to please take the pain away, i had complete faith when i asked and in minutes i could literally feel the pain lift out of my body and its been great ever since! its amazing how he still performs miracles to this day, as He did when He was physically present in His days here on earth.
Hi Sandra.
I just put this up on a blog as it was relevant there also.

I have a crazy testimony that I will share with you.
it shows that sometimes God's answers our prayers in unusal ways.
I had been struggling with a particular issue and praying about it for some months.
Sorry, but I won't go into the sorbid details of the struggle here on AAG.
The answer came not in a vision or a word of wisdom or from a Godly person.
It came from the doctor.
I had cancer.
This was 9 months ago and I am pleased to say that I am comletely well. Praise God.
It wasn't until a month or two later though that I realised that God had indeed answered my prayers.

I know this seems an odd thing to say as, who would want cancer no matter what the problem was.
But the cancer was indeed the answer to my prayers.
I beleive that God also gave me complete healing once I understood that fact.

Crazy hey???

Blessings
Rod

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service