All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

As a Christian, I am facing the biggest battle that I have faced so far, in my walk with the Lord. I am being challanged in a way that I have never before experienced....I am asking for you the Body of Christ... to hold me up in prayer...

God is my hope....

Yet, the situation that I am facing....seems to be hopeless... I must find a breakthrough....as I am not strong enough to stand in the face of this....without much help.

I am speaking of a physical condition that has exerted itself in my body... it is a problem with the muscles. And our body is comprised of many.....muscles.

For a very long time now, the muscles in my back and shoulders have been very tight, causing much discomfort.

I have sought relief thru my doctor, thru a chiropractor, thru healing herbs, thru theraputic massage..... and my condition .....grows worse.

I had an almost complete meltdown yesterday....trying to get to my husbands side, while he was being wheeled into surgery, for a condition that had just struck him down.

I feel that we are under an all out attack by the powers of darkness.... more so than anything we have ever faced before.

I NEED YOUR HELP. I CANNOT DO THIS ON MY OWN. I AM WEAK. AND I AM WEARY. I SEE NO CURE FOR WHAT AILS ME. I HAVE NO MONEY FOR ANY MORE HELP FROM THE PHYSICIANS OF ANY KIND. I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY...... I AM ASKING FOR PRAYER.

CONCENTRATED ....UNRELENTING PRAYER....ON MY BEHALF.

PLEASE..... HELP ME TO FIGHT THIS.....IT IS BEYOND MY ABILITY TO COPE.

I MUST HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH.

I CANNOT LIVE LIKE I CURRENTLY AM HAVING TO DO.

This condition started with a severe stiffness in my back, and much pain, in the lower back, and up into the shoulders. I have been coping for many years already. I was diagnoised with osteoarthritis, however, i have several more things going on in my body, this is def. not the only condition....just the only condition that has had a name put on it....

The tight stiffness, and pain, has now moved up into my neck causing it to draw to oneside. That has been helped by the massage therapist, however, NOTHING...... has helped the movement that happens when I try to lay down, to rest or sleep. My head draws ........and moves uncontrolably..... i am taking muscle relaxers...... tranqulizers..... sleeping pills..... TO NO AVAIL. The situation grows worse, with each day. It was taking me 2-3 hours per night to be able to fall asleep, now, I am down to only 2-3 hours of sleep, per night... I am physically tired.... and no wonder.... and when we are tired.... we are weak... and our ability to cope is decreased.... I NEED YOUR HELP.

PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO EVERY PRAYER LIST YOU CAN FIND..... OUR BIBLE SAYS THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD....AND I MUST HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH. I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS ON AND ON.

CONCENTRATED PRAYER CAN BREAK THE STRONHOLD THAT SATAN HAS SET UP IN MY BODY. BUT, I CANNOT DO THIS ON MY OWN... I MUST HAVE YOUR SUPPORT...... PLEASE...HELP ME....

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

I am sad to know about your condition. I am going to ask you to do something that I know is very difficult for you in this situation. When we are in trouble we tend to focus on the trouble. You are right now focused on your condition and are weak and seek prayer from everyone. Focus on Jesus and your ministry that He has given to you. Apostle Paul had a thorn in his flesh. But he did not send letters to all his church members or the apostles to pray for him. Instead he continued to do his work and did not let that stop him. So focus on Jesus Christ and your Ministry along with praying for your healing.

Another point I would like to make is why do you want everyone's prayer. Our Lord loves us dearly. Your prayer alone is enough. Not that other's need not pray for you but the concept of "the more number of people praying the better" is not right. You have great faith and I Praise the Lord for that.

I have a verse for you
1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Here the word that has been translated as temptation also means discipline. So this can be read as there is no disciplining such as is not common to man, but God is faithful who will not suffer you to be disciplined above that ye are able; but will with the disciplining also make way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Father, lead this dear sister in her ministry. Let not her problems hinder her from your work. Reveal to her the meaning of this suffering. We know that you will not give your daughter more than she can bear. Father we thank you for your love. Father bless our dear brother Don and heal him. Make this couple a blessing to many.

My dear sister if I have sounded rude please forgive me. I just put down the thoughts that came to me. May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you and your husband. There are more people you need to be a blessing to. Always remember that your situation is under control. Jesus Christ is in control.
God bless you for the good advice
God the father, God Son and God holy Spirit i thank you and lift your name above any other name, as i bring to you My dear sister in Christ before you, i bless your name because you know her, you know every part of her body, i thank you because nothing is impossible to you, and everything that we ever ask you you are ready to give it to us, Father God am asking for her Good health, see that she is only trusting in you only, father see that she has not turned to other gods because of the pain God of mercy i pray that you will restore back the health that she deserves as one of your sons, i nullify any plan of the devil that may be planned against her body in Jesus name i speak your power, your purpose, your peace, and your joy to life in the might name of Jesus Christ, Lord God wipe off her tears, bless her with the healing that comes from you, let every weapon formed against her be rendered powerless in the might name of Jesus, i pray this trusting and bealiving in the name of Jesus Christ
Amen
Janet...thank you for your prayers...they are much appreciated.

Becky... wowo, what a testimony!!! thank you so very much for sharing it... and I would like to suggest something that has helped others, Monavie... & Immunocal. The Monavie is a blend of juices.... and is one of the very best natural products I have ever experienced.

The Immunocal is very good too, however, it comes in a powder form and has to be mixed... and as you shake it, it foams a lot... this makes it not so desirable...I have found that mixing it in a few ounces of juice, and adding some yogurt to it, keeps the foaming down...but, it is still hard to mix. It does work well though...on the immune system.....and has brought many out of pain.

Since I have found the Monavie...that is my choice, and sincerely hope you will find a dealer online...and order some. It is not cheap.. but, it is wonderful and can help tremendously. You may very well be able to come off the tylenol, after taking the Monavie for awhile. Before this current condition hit me, I only had osteo-arthritis... (I think anyway ) it helped the pain.... tremendously. And I use hot/cold packs too, to try to stay off the pain killers.

One friend suggested that I get up and get in the word...everytime.... I agreed to do this..(with Gods help)

Augustine... where have you been ???? Your post is sadly neglected...my dear friend.
Your advice is tough love... suck it up.. I love you and God loves you... but gee.....

Have you ever had a debilitating situation hit you? I would think not....otherwise your advice would be more compassionate...and I do not mean to be mean...just giving it back the way you sent it :)

btw... you will be glad to know that God is strengthening me in my spirit.... and empowering me to take steps to move forward in the physical ministry he has for me.... I hate that it took sickness... Perhaps... to move me forward.In my weakest moment...he is moving me forward.... and I give credit 1st to him, of course, but, also to everyone who has prayed, on this site, and others.

You are wrong about asking for the prayers of the saints.... they are much needed and much appreciated. my dear friend, and I am not a bit sorry that I asked for them.... you simply don't understand how deeply this has/is affecting me.I pray that you never ever have to experience anything near what I am experiencing.

And by the way... not to nitpick...but, just because the word is silent....on Pauls asking for prayer....does not mean that he didn't. I would rather think that he did.... as it is more than normal for me to call out to the body of Christ around me, when I experience trouble of any kind. To me, that is the way it ought to be.

You can't imagine what comfort it is to me right now... just to read what has been written, and know that it is written from the heart... with great compassion... My confidence in the body of Christ needs to be restored, as I have been thru a series of situations.... where it has been sorely tried.

Another thing, my dear brother... you are a man... I am a woman....there is a huge difference. A woman is not nearly as strong as a man.... and I have carried a mans load. There are also different levels of pain... and everyone reacts to it differently. I love your posts....on my site...however, your beside manner is a bit lacking :) No offense intended.
I am sorry if I offended or hurt you. I just put down what came to me.
Father, I lift Gayla to you and I comman Satan to loose her now in Jesus Name...I command this affliction to go now and disist from all it ravaging effects of pain and debilitation and I command her muscles to come back to normal and every cell and every organ and all things that are being affected by this to loose their grip...I said to go now...you are through...I command healing to flow now in Jesus Mighty name and for sleep and rest to come and bring forth this total healing and cure ...I come against any word curses or generational curses that have been upon this dear one and I send forth the light and life and love of Jesus Christ now to begin to permeate this body....healing come...come forth now....I stand in agreement with all who are praying for this dear one to be totally delivered now in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
Ok... Praise God... Augustine...yes... my dear dear friend.... you did anger me.... BUT... You did speak truth. I was in sooooooo much agony over this....I thought...HOW DARE YOU... TELL ME TO NOT ASK FOR PRAYER.... BUT>... you did, and I did....and Praise God for all of it.

I posted that the light was coming thru... and it is...

It burst upon the scene this morning. (see my current post.... God Speaking.

I identify 100% with that post. I know that I know that I know that it is straight from the throne room.

My delima....has been, that I felt the power of God rising within me so much in the last three cooperate meetings that I was in.....that I was AFRAID....TO MOVE.

I had never experencied this intensity before. IT WAS BEYOND ANYTHING THAT I HAD EVER EXPERIENCED.

I wondered if my flesh could somehow be contributing to the way my body was responding.

I knew I was in over my head....I had never been this far before....in the things of the Spirit.

I set still....after three meetings...in three different churches....and the power of God moved mightly in each of them....

I was not sure what to do.

So...... God allowed this awful calamity to strike my flesh..........

I COULD NOT HELP BUT CRY OUT FOR HELP. I WAS DESPERATE.

I asked for prayer everywhere.....

My spirit was responding by getting stronger.

MY BODY WAS NOT RESPONDING AT ALL EXCEPT TO BE IN WORSE CONDITION.

sO... knowing the scripture says we can ask amiss...

I started praying and asking others to ask God what we (I ) was missing.

This morning early... he awoke me. I could not sleep. I had to get out of the bed. That horrible movement was going on in my head & neck. I went to my recliner. I can set up.... and not be affected. the trouble comes immediately when I lay down. the moment my head touches the pillow....movement starts. It feels demonic....

BUT.... GOD.... I absolutely love those two words. they are my absolutely favorite words in all of scripture.

It would have been...such and such.... BUT GOD.....yes...and amen.

Ok... light shining in..getting brighter and brighter....

Bottom line... Gods power was increasing so much so....within my body.... (the last three times I was in a cooperate group of Christians... ) that I was AFRAID.

I did not understand this.... all I knew was that I had never experienced anything like it before.

I did not know what to do with it.

I stayed in one place.... my home. I was afraid to move.

This morning.... God brought the remaining puzzle pieces....to me. Praise God.

BOTTOM LINE...He is fixing to move in unprecedented ways....

He confirmed this to me. I have no doubt about it...NONE>

I posted a lot of what he had to say.

For more, you go to Steve Foss's website.

I will post more later.
Update on my condition:

I greatly appreciate each and everyone of you who have labored in prayer for me, You can't know how much this means to me. I am on the path toward healing.... I have always been pretty healthy, and any thought of sickness without any known cure....upsets me.

Also, when I pray and ask for prayer, and nothing happens.... well that scares me too, as I have not been used to this. God has not always moved the way I thought, hoped or asked, but, he has been very faithful over the 24 years that I have been walking with him, and this is the first time, that relief did not come speedily.

I am still open to any light that he will shine upon the situation, and my eyes and heart are always tuned into his frequency, to the best of my ability.

I ended up in a ER, the other night, trying to get some relief from this distressing situation, and I told them up front, that I did not have any insurance, and to please not run any tests that were not absolutely necessary. (We have the right to ask this... and many tests that they run, truly are not necessary, many of them are preformed just to cover all bases, so that a lawsuit can later be avoided, however, if you let them know that you do not want those tests.....they will honor your request.

They treated me wonderfuly and I greatly appreciate that. I went to a major teaching hospital,in a large city, thinking that they would be up on all the newest treatments, as this ailment is not something you see everyday, in fact, I have never heard of it before... they did some minor testing, and were concerned with my blood pressure, as it was higher than normal.

They rec. that I go to an accupuncture dr. This had already come to mind (Gods leading ) and also, they gave me
(sold me) a soft cervical collar, this too, had already come to my mind, so, I felt that it was def. God telling us what to do. In addition to this, my husbands neice, (whom God speaks thru often ) emailed me concerning the accupuncture dr.

I had my first appt, and it was not completely without pain, but, I experienced very little. The dr. said if she hit a pressure point, it would hurt, and it did, as she hit one at the base of my neck, however, it did not last too long, neither was it very severe.

They put a heat lamp on me, in order for the heat to bring more blood to the affected area. I had to set pretty still for about 20 min, with all the needles sticking out of me, like a porcupine :) They used about 25 or so needles, and they were about 2 inches long, and I think they were flexible, as some dropped off and to the floor.

I had them in my ears, my neck, shoulders & two in my hand, between the thumb, and forefinger.

I did not feel relif after the first visit, but, think the pain might be a bit less now, several days later. Time will tell, and I am to come back weekly until I get better, then I can go on maintenance.

There is much soreness there, and I am doing stretches, and excercise, to relieve the tension and pain, also, I have a natural herbal salve, that I put on, then apply a warm towel, then a dry towel, to hold the moisture into my skin.

This is not a trip that I wanted to go on, but, since I am here, I am going to try to make the best of a bad situation.

Many blessings....
Praise God...I got to sleep in my bed..........last night.....all night long!!!!!!

This is the first time, in many many days.....

Also......if that is not enough...... I slept until 5;00, had to get up to go to the bathroom.... but....was able to go back to sleep..........without taking more sleep meds.......and sleep until 9;30 Wowowooow..... Yes... & amen !!!!

Thank you so very much for your prayers, I appreciate you greatly!!!!!!

Please keep the prayers coming.... I am believing for a total healing..........

Thank you Jesus for your word, and for your spirit, thank you for your people who are faithful to stand in the gap for others, when they are down, thank you for the love that is expressed one to another, thru the sharing of prayers, and fellowship, whether it is over the internet or in person, either way, I am very greatful for it, it means the world to me.

Thank you Lord, for bringing the much needed healing, and deliverance from this tormenting condition, thank you for relief, and for hearing our prayers, I pray that this will be a steady progression, and that daily, I will be able to grow stronger, in body, mind and spirit, I pray for your divine intervention in any and all of my affairs, and those around me, who also need your intervention. I pray for each and every one of them, asking you to draw nearer and nearer, to each of us, until we all become one....in the spirit, thereby fullfilling in part one of your last prayers, before you left earth for your heavenly domain......that we might be one.....as you and the Father are one.

Thank you Lord, for helping each of us to find the way to release things in our minds, spirits and hearts, that are troubling us, help us to get them out of our system, so that we can be free to flow in your spirit, thank you for helping us to forgive those who have done us wrong, as well as helping them to forgive us, when we err. Cleanse us all Lord, that we may be that pure bride that you desire, without spot or wrinkle.

Be with all those who are on the fence right now, not fully knowing which way to go, desiring a relationship with you, but, not being fully persuaded, bring them into the fold, Lord, so that they may be cared for and nourished, that they may be saturated in your love, that they may begin to grow in your ways, and be able to understand the great love that you have for them.

Drive back the spirit of fear, that would keep them from entering into covenant relationship with you. Bless those who are sick, in body or mind, allow your healing to come to them, empower each of us, with your spirit, so that we have the ability to do the work that you have called us to, speak to us and thru us, so that many will be delivered, healed and blessed.

We know Lord, that it is your will to heal us, because you healed everyone who came to you, even the ones who were ungreatful.....because of your great love for your creation.

Thank you Precious Lord, for moving in our midst. Amen
I have been wondering why all of a sudden that many in the Body of Christ....find themselves afflicted..... in multidudes of ways.... and I believe that God has revealed the "Why"... of this.

He is looking for Daniels....

those of us who will be willing to fall on their faces before God.....and learn how to cry out....until victory comes.

God is getting ready to move mightly in this earth, we are approaching a time that has never been seen or heard on planet earth. Scripture backs this up, in many ways, and can be summed up, in two words....

LATTER RAIN.

Check it out...see for yourself....what the bible says about this end time move of the Holy Spirit.....

unprecendented.... move of God.

Jesus himself said, that we (his followers) would do more mighty works than he had done...

how can this be???

One...it can be due to the sheer numbers of Christian followers on planet earth today.

Two...evil has increased in unprecendeted numbers...... so, righteousness.... must increase, in the numbers of those who call themselves followers of the Most High God.

Multitudes are in the valley of decison.... the Harvest of the Ages.... is ripe. World Over.

These are souls that Jesus died to bring into the Kingdom.....

What will it take to break down the doubt and unbelief......that is prevelant in the society in which we live?

What did it take in Acts????

Unprecendented power from on high.

God alone.... has the power to bring in his harvest.

He will use us, his followers, but, it is Him..... that will do the actual work.

Thousands were added to the church on a daily basis.......in the early years......

Perhaps today, it will be miiiions ?

If not, why not?

God, I want to be in the center of your will, do anything and everything within me, or thru me, to prepare myself, and as many as will bow the knee to your power and glory. Lord, I want to be at the spout, where the glory comes out. This has been my desire from the beginning, and it has not changed. Lord, you see the fear that is/was in my heart, after feeling the beginning of this heavenly power, coming to planet earth... please remove this... and do not allow me to operate in the spirit of fear , or unbelief, or doubt...... Cleanse me, Lord, that I can be prepared for this great movement.....that is coming...... speak to us and speak thru us... Lord, prepare us.... for this last outpouring...... which will simultaneously take place, while all hell is breaking loose outside.... OH.. BUT, INSIDE THE HOUSE....YES...AND AMEN....THERE WILL BE GREAT SAFETY...... GREAT MIRACLES WILL BREAK FORTH....UNPRECENTED POWER WILL BREAK OUT.....

DO NOT BE AFRAID...WHEN THIS STARTS HAPPENING.....PREPARE YOUR HEART NOW............... FOR IT IS COMING.... SURGES OF THIS POWER, ARE ALL READY HERE. THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN ARE ABOUT TO OPEN..... AND BLESSINGS....ARE GOING TO FLOW.....

BUT, AT THE SAME TIME....FEAR WILL ABOUND..... DOUBT AND UNBELIEF WILL ABOUND....... TROUBLE WILL BE ALL AROUND.....

THE DAY OF THE LORD.....

IS COMING.

IT IS NEARLY UPON US.

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU PREPARED?

IS YOUR HEART CLEANED OF ALL UNCLEANESS ?????

WITHOUT HOLINESS....NO MAN WILL SEE GOD.

BE WARNED.... BE PREPARED....DO NOT BE AFRAID....DO NOT BE LEFT OUT.......

PRAY NOW......WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

PRAY.....CONTINUALLY....... WITHOUT CEASING.....

THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL......

GOD IS WARNING... HIS PEOPLE.

GET READY, THE TIME IS NOW.

I AM COMING, WHETHER YOU ARE READY OR NOT.......

YOU MUST GET PREPARED..... NOW.

I have been wondering why all of a sudden that many in the Body of Christ....find themselves afflicted..... in multidudes of ways.... and I believe that God has revealed the "Why"... of this.

He is looking for Daniels....

those of us who will be willing to fall on their faces before God.....and learn how to cry out....until victory comes.

God is getting ready to move mightly in this earth, we are approaching a time that has never been seen or heard on planet earth. Scripture backs this up, in many ways, and can be summed up, in two words....

LATTER RAIN.

Check it out...see for yourself....what the bible says about this end time move of the Holy Spirit.....

unprecendented.... move of God.

Jesus himself said, that we (his followers) would do more mighty works than he had done...

how can this be???

One...it can be due to the sheer numbers of Christian followers on planet earth today.

Two...evil has increased in unprecendeted numbers...... so, righteousness.... must increase, in the numbers of those who call themselves followers of the Most High God.

Multitudes are in the valley of decison.... the Harvest of the Ages.... is ripe. World Over.

These are souls that Jesus died to bring into the Kingdom.....

What will it take to break down the doubt and unbelief......that is prevelant in the society in which we live?

What did it take in Acts????

Unprecendented power from on high.

God alone.... has the power to bring in his harvest.

He will use us, his followers, but, it is Him..... that will do the actual work.

Thousands were added to the church on a daily basis.......in the early years......

Perhaps today, it will be miiiions ?

If not, why not?

God, I want to be in the center of your will, do anything and everything within me, or thru me, to prepare myself, and as many as will bow the knee to your power and glory. Lord, I want to be at the spout, where the glory comes out. This has been my desire from the beginning, and it has not changed. Lord, you see the fear that is/was in my heart, after feeling the beginning of this heavenly power, coming to planet earth... please remove this... and do not allow me to operate in the spirit of fear , or unbelief, or doubt...... Cleanse me, Lord, that I can be prepared for this great movement.....that is coming...... speak to us and speak thru us... Lord, prepare us.... for this last outpouring...... which will simultaneously take place, while all hell is breaking loose outside.... OH.. BUT, INSIDE THE HOUSE....YES...AND AMEN....THERE WILL BE GREAT SAFETY...... GREAT MIRACLES WILL BREAK FORTH....UNPRECENTED POWER WILL BREAK OUT.....

DO NOT BE AFRAID...WHEN THIS STARTS HAPPENING.....PREPARE YOUR HEART NOW............... FOR IT IS COMING.... SURGES OF THIS POWER, ARE ALL READY HERE. THE WINDOWS OF HEAVEN ARE ABOUT TO OPEN..... AND BLESSINGS....ARE GOING TO FLOW.....

BUT, AT THE SAME TIME....FEAR WILL ABOUND..... DOUBT AND UNBELIEF WILL ABOUND....... TROUBLE WILL BE ALL AROUND.....

THE DAY OF THE LORD.....

IS COMING.

IT IS NEARLY UPON US.

ARE YOU READY?

ARE YOU PREPARED?

IS YOUR HEART CLEANED OF ALL UNCLEANESS ?????

WITHOUT HOLINESS....NO MAN WILL SEE GOD.

BE WARNED.... BE PREPARED....DO NOT BE AFRAID....DO NOT BE LEFT OUT.......

PRAY NOW......WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

PRAY.....CONTINUALLY....... WITHOUT CEASING.....

THE HANDWRITING IS ON THE WALL......

GOD IS WARNING... HIS PEOPLE.

GET READY, THE TIME IS NOW.

I AM COMING, WHETHER YOU ARE READY OR NOT.......

YOU MUST GET PREPARED..... NOW.

Dear Father that is in heaven, today I come to you with my sisters request for prayer, I come to you first of all to praise you for the glorious things that you do in our lives everyday. I thank you father for the faith that she has and obsolute worship to you that she offers thru her obidience to follow you. I pray today father for healing of her body, I pray father in the name of Jesus Christ, and I know that you have already healed her father. We pray this father in faith believing that by binding the attacks of the enemy healing has been released, I bind in the name of Jesus Christ, any stress, any cry of despair, any lack of sleep, I bind any pain, I bind any breakdown, any wearyness, I bind all these things in the name of your son Jesus Christ and I release, her blessings of prosperity, any blessings of healing are released, I realease joy, peace, and faith overwhelming tranquility in her heart and body in the name of your son Jesus Christ. We know that anything that we ask you cast into eternity father, and the words we speak in the name of your son Jesus become done, and your purpose will be fullfilled. Father we thank you amen.

Sister I will keep you in my prayers always and I will forward your request everyday and thank him for the wonders that he has and will continue to do in your life.
Jesse Baca / Prayer warrior

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service