All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I understand that the idea of change tends to cause stress for numerous people. What I would like to do is first say at this stage that we really are not making changes, but adding options. Some will not be interested in or capable of engaging in Hangout on air meetings. That is OK. To my knowledge all of the current functions on TheNET will remain the same for you to be able to uses as before.

So again to ease some of the concern I again would like to say that I hope you view these additions as opportunities and options, but what you have come to enjoy here on TheNET should still be there for the foreseeable future. There will be no pressure placed on you to engage in the other ... not my style.

Hope that helps :-)

Lord Bless,

LT

Views: 955

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An Amanda glitch.

Hahaha ... not likely. There was a connection problem that we all experienced that affected the sound, especially toward the end of the session. I am not sure if that played a part in yours and Watchman's camera issues. But, even with the glitches it was a positive experience :-)

I will attempt to look into it.

I did too...I thought maybe my computer was going haywire. 

Lol. I actually had to hang up and then sign back into google+ and join the hangout again, and then there were two of me there! Lol

There was a connection problem that we all experienced that affected the sound, especially toward the end of the session. I am not sure if that played a part in yours and Amanda's camera issues. But, even with the glitches it was a positive experience :-)

I will attempt to look into it.

It was nice, Watchman. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

Me too Bev, I'd like that a lot!

Awesome tool. 

Can't wait to spend some time praying with you all. Things may be reaching some normality in my life soon, which will allow me to fellowship with you all again. :) 

Love you and miss you all. I missed the meeting today due to work, but I am looking forward to have the family join the next one. 

That would be AWESOME!!!! You are missed BROTHER!!!

Hey you! David! I'm going to hold you and Deserey to this. Don't let me down. :)

I will try not to Amanda. 

Monday's would usually work for me to join in, but I was stuck doing end of the month stuff. 

So How does one join in?

You are already on Google+ because I saw you there and added you as a friend. LT can add you as a friend there in his circle, since he is hosting the events, and then he can send you an invite to join the hangout. It would be so great to see you guys on there.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service