All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Living under God's blessing is NOT the same as the prosperity gospel that is being taught in today's world.  There will come a day when God will judge the prosperity gospel.  In following such teachings, we are letting the Light of Jesus grow dim.  Consider this:  The devil knows how to bless too.  America is being blinded .  The churches are blinded.  Men are refusing to hear the council of God.  Why is this?  Where does the believer stand spiritually?  Where do we stand with Jesus?

We must call the church (the body of Christ) to repentance because we have hid the Light of Christ. 

1 Samuel 3:1-3

1And the child Samuel ministered unto the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was precious in those days; there was no open vision.

2And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see;

3And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the LORD, where the ark of God was, and Samuel was laid down to sleep;

1 Samuel 2:29

29Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering, which I have commanded in my habitation; and honourest thy sons above me, to make yourselves fat with the chiefest of all the offerings of Israel my people?

God will judge sin.  The light IS going out in the church.

We have allowed wrongs.  We've failed to keep the light burning.  The dead don't worship God.  Our light is not shining.  Somebody has got to turn the light back on.  We must be watchmen to stand against such nonsense.  To stand against the gospel of greed.  It seems we want to take the best and give God the rest. 

The benefits of God are far greater than the benefits of sin.    We must preach the truth that the Light of Christ will shine and darkness will be exposed.  Woe to you who are blind, naked, destitute.  It's time to Rise Up, turn the light back on.  You are the light of the world.

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The prosperity gospel originates from man's heart. Instead of faith, lust for possessions is taught. All things belong to us, but there is a way of acquiring them. It is written ' But seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.'(niv) The thing Adam lost on that fateful day was life as it is written 'For when you eat of it you will surely die' (niv).
Now, Our Lord Jesus, The Way, brought us life. And the progression that ends with life begins with obedience leading to righteousness, which in turn leads to holiness and the result is eternal life.(Rom6:16,19,22.niv) Riches are secondary.....in any case ..whoever heard of poor kings? For it is written, 'If you obey my commandments I will make you a Kingdom of Priests'.
Anyway the law being used to gain prosperity is on the verge of becoming obsolete, 'for in just a very little while,He who is coming will come and will not delay' and when the priesthood changes, then there is going to be a change of the law.
The next major event about the Church is; 'entering the promise, or revelation of the sons, or coming of the Kingdom of God or entering the Sabbath'. The priesthood shifts to Judah from Levi and so the law of 'seed,time and harvest' (Gen 8:22) changes to 'acquisition through promise' (2nd Cor 1:20, Gal 3:22) for then it shall 'be done on earth as it is in heaven.' Haggai saw it. It's the next event. The redemption of our bodies, for that is the reason we were saved. It is the time of atonement for us. There is a lot to it. BLESS THE NAME OF THE LORD.
For the Church it shall be like the millennium for Israel only that He, Jesus will be revealed in us.
The Kingdom of God cometh not by obversavation, so where is it now, and when did it come?
Is not His will being done on earth even now? Just wondering how the rest look at this.
Hey Joe. I have always been amazed that more than 2000 years ago, John and Jesus told us that Kingdom of Heaven is upon us..is nigh (now)...but it seems that everyone is still waiting for it to get here.
Luke 4:18-21 (King James Version)
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.Matthew 3:2 (King James Version)
And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
As Always , good word michelle ! oral roberts was teaching this seed faith sort of prosperity teaching and i'd been told my alot of folks it was an innacurate doctrine .. whens the church gonna get back to jesus! serving him and winning souls . I've heard some of these prosperity preachers go as far as to prophiside to me saying on such n such a date i'm receiving a check blah blah blah .... guess what ??? no check came on that day ... im sure God dose bless some with money but that only because he knows those people need it and will be faithful and good with it . that has nothing to do with propserity teaching though. Thats simply God blessing one of his children that desperatley needs it . The bad part about this prosperity teaching is it leads some Christians to think as soon as you get saved, Gods going to give you a big house and a fancy car etc etc .... that's what makes it wrong. in some cases I'm sure its even lead to some falling away from the faith .
You are so right, Michelle. Christians are being blinded by the anti-Christ, which is "secular materialism". True disciples of Jesus can discern what is the truth.

While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. Mathew 17:5

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service