All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Im Joseph. I need your help guys. Im thirdsex or Gay. will God accept me in Heaven? Its not my choice to be Gay guys. If you ask me that i need to be Straight or to man . I cant because its too difficult. Especially the movement. I cant adjyst it, but I'm willing to change. Guys help me. Will God accept me in heaven? Comment please and to insult me or discriminate me :((

Views: 826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you please pray for me.

Joseph, we are all born into sin.  For some of us it is sexual sin...for others it might be shoplifting, or lying, or some other sin.

And the temptation to sin can seem overwhelming.

So far, you say you have not actually given in to this temptation, and that is good.

Yes, I believe God will accept you...keep loving Him and striving to do His will and He will always be there for you.

Ohhh. That really touch me : ( Yes! Im still Gay. God created me so he loves me. Thank you Deborah. May God bless you

Joseph, Did you say that you were born again? If so why not confess who you are in Christ, rather than who you are in the flesh?

If you are born again, then the bible tells us that we are new creatures, the old has passed away, and all things become new. So if you are confessing that you are gay, the bible says , as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he, Proverbs 23:6-9 (KJV)
6 Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:
7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
8 The morsel which thou hast eaten shalt thou vomit up, and lose thy sweet words.
9 Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Matthew 16:24 (KJV)
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Proverbs 16:25 (KJV)
25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Forgive me for my being a little blunt, but I think your situation is far more serious than you might think. You are choosing between life and death, “eternal” so y9ou must ask yourself, what is the most important thing in my life?

I’ll pray for you, but it will be that the eyes of your understanding will be opened. Ephesians 1:15-19 (KJV)
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

JB

I cant change anymor. Im Gay but then I know God i hope God will still acvept me
I love the line A Gay lufr style is not a sin or of Christ. Yup i do attract to man but iwill trynot to be temptate. Thank you JB for helping me
You can't change who you are, but you CAN change how you see yourself and who you believe you are. God gives us instructions in the Bible that we're to speak the truth, and as JB said, truth is you're a new creature made righteous by the blood of Christ. If you are saying you're gay, you're only confirming and solidifying that in your mind. I've had to repeatedly tell myself what Scripture says instead of what I believed. It's one way God changes us. He gives instructions to fight against the flesh by speaking the Word. You may not believe it even when you speak it but eventually you will.

I made a list of Scripture affirmations that I read aloud daily. I'd read that it takes 21 days to change a thought. Well whoever said that needs to do some more studying. I read it for well over a month before I began believing what I said. And we may need to read it again if the former thoughts begin trying to take hold again. Try it. Write down who God says you are and put it where you'll see it every day and when you see it, say it out loud. More than once a day is best. Commit it to memory and you can remind yourself throughout the day.
Yip i cant be change anymore but i will try not to disobey God's law. Thank youGod bless

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service