All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

okay this might sound crazy but i think that god talks to me....not in a voice but in my thoughts ive tried to think that maybe i was just making it up but now im convinced its god becuase everytime i try to think around it the voice or thought or whatever gets more intense and i get woozy.....could it be god?

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

might i say something paula and david since you had a disagreement.....i have realized it is truly god speaking to me....i dont see him but its much more than just hearing him from reading the bible......he SPEAKS to me...in words think im crazy but i dont care :)
and yes the lord has carressed me!!!!!
hahahaha you a cool cat yon sis.

dont be afraid to be confident in your own strenght god gave you abilities and strength for a reason and it is not too hide them....remember the story of the talents? we are not to bury them
Paula - i am so happy to see you :) i have not even read your comments yet, but i got mad respect for you beloved. Good to c-u here. Be back later to holler at you hahahaha no no to talk to you :)
Hi Kaysha,

Personally God has spoken to me in different ways.

He has spoken to me through His written Word, through dreams, through visions (nothing prophetic.. but rather gracelets of encouragement). Through conviction where His magnificient Love has come through.. showing me where I have gone wrong, but at the same time lifting me up to reassure me of His Love, and that He is holding me and won't leave me or forsake me. When God speaks to me through His Word there are certain passages which jump out at me...they make an impression on my heart and mind.. whether it be conviction or encouragement. God has also spoken to me through devotionals, and through brothers and sisters in Christ... There are two very special 'symbols' between God and I.. I will share them here because I don't believe I am 'throwing my pearls to the swine'.. Roses and tidal waves..... are special, and have significant meaning for me. If you want to know about it, I will share it with you... I will share it cautiously, because those are very intimate moments I have had with God.. Come to think of it... sometimes God shows things to me in the sky... I can think of 3 examples off the top of my head.

Kaysha.. When God speaks to us... It usually brings a magnificient sense of Protection, Conviction, Comfort and Love, and our response is to Worship Him with all that we are and all that we have. I think that we can be certain that God is speaking to us when our natural response is Worship and Thankfulness...coupled with Repentence and a Reverence for God ALMighty.. for who HE is! His voice is Tender and Soft and Strong and Powerful and all encompassing..and Overwhelming and Undeniable and it brings us to our knees in Praise...

In His Great Love, Carla
You are not crazy. I, like Michelle believe that God is talking to you. Be careful in your thoughts and discern what is good and what is bad. God is Good.
Dear Linda Ruth,

This is a beautiful testimony .. Thanks so much for sharing. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Blessings, Carla
all i can say is i'm in aw, i learn a lot from reading what you all write, and sometimes i get so into it i'm touched and brought to tears. sometimes as i'm reading i want to reply but i feel like i might say the wrong thing cause i don't know the Bible like you guys do. infact i feel like an infant when i read what you guys write. i cant wait untell i'm as mature as all of you. you are all truely blessed, and i'm blessed because i'm here. i just want to give you all a hug. praise the LORD, your brother baby david.
thank you linda that is cool, warms my heart, if i new how to do that i would send you one back, bless you and thanks for always being here for me, your brother dave
Dear David..

This morning I was outside having my cup 'o' decaf... and I was admiring a tree in my back yard.
My husband was beside me (he calls himself an athiest...but I call him a pre-believer who is softening)...and he commented on how the tree grows...he said: 'isn't it amazing that all those branches are so intertwined with one another...',

I said 'yes... they all support one another and grow at different rates.... I thought to myself...they don't get in eachothers way, the stronger ones are holding the weaker ones'. The roots are underground..we can't see them but we know they are there...life comes from somewhere. The trunk of the tree is the part that holds it all together...then it grows smaller branches from that...and so on and so forth. To me, the most beautiful parts of the tree were the new sprouts..the babies... they are 'New Birth'... the most fresh...absolutely beautiful!

God is the root system
Jesus is the trunk of the tree
the stronger branches are the apostles
...and also today's teachers who carry on the message in truth and Love.
the small branches are the disciples (although even the teachers are always disciples--which means student--we are all always learning)
the new growth is all believers (some are only babies..but they will grow in time..you will see)..

What about the Holy Spirit? well.. I believe that He showed this to me this morning as I was having my cup of decaf.

i pray we will all have such a teachable humble spirit as you have shown here today.

This scripture came to mind...
Jhn 15:4 "Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of [fn] itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.
Jhn 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.

Love in Christ, Carla
wow, carla that is deep and wonderful thank you. i'm a timber faller kinda makes me want to go look for another job lol. but most the time i only cut dead and dieing trees. we salvage log. thank you so much. bless you, your brother dave

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service