All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Stacey Osana Arquines's Discussions (111)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"IF YOU TRULY KNOW JESUS CHRIST THE ANSWER IS YES. Linda I hope this response helps…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 8, 2010 to Guarantee vs. Promises

13 May 22, 2010
Reply by JB

"Thank you I appreciate the information you have provided here, I will look into it.…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 8, 2010 to Why are dates, numbers, and names important?

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by Stacey Osana Arquines

"Current calendars for now :)"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 8, 2010 to Why are dates, numbers, and names important?

7 May 11, 2010

"I hope Paul knows hows much I love him right now :) <3 Thank you for replying Mi…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 8, 2010 to Who is Paul referring to when he boasts about his labors and about not having love? In what state of being was Paul in?

5 May 11, 2010

"Thank you for all of this information :) Halleluyah Halleluyah! GLORY TO GOD! MAY…"

7 May 11, 2010

"THANK GOD HE LOVES US SO MUCH :) <3 MORE THAN WE CAN IMAGINE. TEARS OVERFLOWING W…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 8, 2010 to What does "Blest are they who suffer in Faith" mean?

11 May 11, 2010

"Thank you Brother D i hope that you can find the time to study numbers soon :) I fo…"

7 May 11, 2010

"THANK YOU SIS GOD ALONE :) AND LOOK TO JESUS CHRIST. GOD BLESS YOU SIS CARLA ALL…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 8, 2010 to What does "Blest are they who suffer in Faith" mean?

11 May 11, 2010

"I have suffered tremendously Linda. I have been tested to the point where I would dr…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 7, 2010 to What does "Blest are they who suffer in Faith" mean?

11 May 11, 2010

"I was not referring to any verse it was a thought that I had so I asked the question…"

Stacey Osana Arquines replied Apr 7, 2010 to What does "Blest are they who suffer in Faith" mean?

11 May 11, 2010

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service