All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

I love me some Christians. Let me say that before I start. I was sharing with someone how I had puked everything up that I had ever eaten since I was 2 & my head was killing me. Their response: God is in control. DUH. I know that but that doesn't make me feel any better. Then they said: Don't worry everything will be OK. I say I'm not worried I'M SICK. Again: You will be well OK. ME: I know I'll be OK but that does not help right now. Then: I am praying that you can get better. I said yea, whatever. I know I sound hateful but that drives me up the wall. It's like telling someone in mourning they're in a better place. Really? How does that help my heart right now. I say I'm sick please don't say God is over all, yadda yadda. I already know that. Say you're sorry or something. Actually, I'm not looking for u to say anything. I'm really just sharing. I'm not looking for a miracle because life is life. We gonna have sicknesses & trials. It is what it is. Do you feel the same as me or are you on the other end of the spectrum? Am I just ill right now? lol

Views: 1915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did overcome it. It was a momentary anger & I was not in a good frame of mind at the time being as I was sick as a dog. Everyone gets offended from time to time & to say it's wrong is denying the human feelings that God has given us. To say you're never angry I say bah humbug. Every Christian gets angry. By the way, thru this conversation I was also asked for money multiple of times. Thanks for your reply.

Tammy,

Sis don't get weary of copying those messages where you have been asked for money. We need you to continue to let us know the name of the persons doing that. We need your help to keep this place a healthy community.

Love and blessings to you. Is good to hear from you. You are missed.

Oh don't sweat it. I get tons of people kicked off. lolololol. This was on FB so I just kicked him off myself. Thanks David. Luv u

Grace to you:

Thank you for your kind words. Welcome to AAG, a healthy community with the freedom to discuss all things pertaining to God and Godliness, consequently and not limited to the freedom to vent. :) 

Love and blessings to you sis.

Yes , thank you  Chip. somebody told me.. I think I was even told before that. I just forget and then when I see all theses abbreviations I sometimes cant figure some of them out. : )

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service