All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

My name is yolanda and I want to know why atheist don't believe in God Atheist believe that we share a common ancestor with chimpanzees Because Dna proved it was almost the same.As ours That bothers me because I believe that the world did not created it self.I don't believe in evolution but they keep trying to feed us this junk to our children in school .Atheist people think that christians are crazy for believing in a God.Our cells in our body work like a factor carrying and building thing that's scientist are amazed how it works so perfect sending message to each other.In order for this information to be perform it had to have had an informer and that informer is God but Atheist people don't believe that they think it's just luck.The way the earth moves they way its position it perfect.It's not luck that's the creator

Views: 775

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lazrum,

The following link will address the topic. It is the first page of 22 in a series relating to this subject.

http://www.allaboutthejourney.org/my-worldview.htm

Lord Bless,
LT

Atheism is commonly defined as the position that there are no deities. It can also mean the rejection of belief in the existence of deities. A broader definition is simply the absence of belief that any deities exist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

There are no Real atheist according to scripture.There are people who deny God's light. They know in their hearts that there is a God, but they chose to do their own thing.

John 1
9The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.

Every single man walking the earth is given light in their heart that there is a God and they have to make a choice to serve him or deny him, even if this choice is not an outward expression, but simply a thought that manifest it self in the outer choices men live by.

Romans 1
18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
I believe that Atheist dont believe in God because of two main reasons either their parents were too strict with being religious on them so they steered away from religion or athiests just descend from a family of unbelievers which is okay. I would rather have people say they dont believe in anything but still do good, than to claim they know God and have unfaithful works of goodness. if someone says i believe in God and their actions are not aligned with heaven what would you do? I would say youre taking God in vain.
Bev..  i read your reply only after i typed mine..  interesting that we said the same thing. :-) 
I love you Bev! I miss you chica!!!! :(

Coolio - I can smile again :)

i think so.. :-)  The Holy Spirit does work that way..

Good word sisters (Bev & Carla)

Hi Tyrone,

I'm sorry to hear of the sadness you must feel that you lost your father when he was only young.

Perhaps God's plan here was that God's purpose for your father was complete and the Lord brought him home.  Perhaps God preserved your mothers life so that she would have more time to accept His free gift of Salvation.  God is good all the time, and He desires for all to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth (1 Tim 2:4).  We won't always understand what God is doing, but we know that HE works all things for the good of those who Love Him and are called according to His purposes (Romans 8:28).

Blessings, Carla

You forgot the third possibility and that is that a person educated themselves in both scientific subjects as well as theistic ones, takes a look at preponderant evidence, making their best conclusions based on evidence defined as measurable and/or mathematically sound, offering a possibility of predictive worth, and vetted through peers using scientific methodology and, with that point of view, decides that, until there's equal or better evidence, as defined above, their conclusions will be based on a nontheistic approach to matters concerning the natural world. This kind of point of view is based (ideally) on a nonbiased approach, measuring the worth of evidence and the logic that connects them with a theory that works to both explain the data and make predictions as to what this data may signify in terms of the successful application of theory (predictive worth, etc.). Believe it or not, there are people who uphold this technique and orientation and, as such, have come to a nontheistic approach to the natural world, regardless of their previous family values and teachings.
i think these atheists should have a long think about what they actually believe because their saying that the world came from the big bang if thats true what created the thing that created the big bang god of course but they wont think about it properly because they dont want to believe it

Actually, Alex Dean, what came before the Big Bang is a hot topic among Cosmological Physicists and though, today, the possible answers lie beyond scientific study, the hypothesis generated offer clues as to how to possibly measure, in the future, their worth which, as of now, are either purely conceptual or mathematical constructs.

One of the favored ideas is that the Big Bang was merely one of a, possible, infinite number of Big Bangs that continually birth from various parts of the previous universe creations. In our universe they may appear like Black Holes, or something else not completely understood at the moment.

However, just because they may not, now, answer with much certainty shouldn't automatically lead one to totally discount current ideas about the origins of our universe since much of what is currently thought about our own universe's origins have some reasonable data associated with it, have cogent mathematics that cooroborate these ideas, and have led to predicted observations that have been confirmed (i.e., the polarized light and its structure during the early universe, an observed characteristic seen when closely examining the microwave background radiation which has only recently been able to be observed with reasonable resolution).

But, again, scientists are thinking "properly" (in terms of using scientific methodology) regarding the Big Bang and what may have preceeded it. They aren't thinking "properly" if you mean in terms of Christian thinking since, after all, that isn't scientific and requires a belief based purely on faith, not data, mathematics, or ideas about measurable things.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service