All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

HAVE A GIGGLE FOR A CHANGE.

A lesson to be learned From typing the wrong email address!!!!

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where They spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He had been a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. Her son rushed into the room, found his mother on the Floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: October 16, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here
now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just
arrived and have been checked in.
I've seen that everything has been
prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you then!!!!
Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!!!! Delete Comment

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One man was from England, one from France and one from Canada. They got acquainted and started talking about their wives. The guy from England began by saying: "I told my wife in no uncertain terms that from now on she would have to do her own cooking. Well, the first day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, a wonderful dinner was prepared... and even dessert."

Then the man from France spoke up: "I sat my wife down and told her that from now on she would have to do her own shopping, and also do the cleaning. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But on the third day when I came home, the whole house was spotless, and in the pantry the shelves were filled with groceries.

The fellow from Canada was married to an enlightened woman from the prairies... He sat up straight, pushed out his chest and said: "I gave my wife a stern look and told her that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping and housecleaning. Well the first day I saw nothing. The second day I still saw nothing. But on the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye.
LOL......

:-)

LT
This caught me off guard. LOL.
Two Texans were trying to impress one another with the size of their ranches. The first Texan said, "So what do you call this spead of yours?"
The second replies, "The Rocking R, Flying W, Circle C, Bar U, Staple Four, Box D, Rolling M, Rainbow's End, & Silver Spur Ranch."
"WOW!" says the first man, "That's quite a mouthful! How many head of cattle do you own?"
The second rancher hangs his head, "Not very many," he replied, "They don't survive the branding very well."
TWO JEWISH GENTLEMEN VISITING NEW YORK WENT TO HAVE LUNCH IN AN INDIAN RESTAURANT. AL SAID TO SID :"I WONDER IF THERE ARE ANY INDIAN JEWS?" SID:"ASK THE WAITER"... WHEN THE WAITER ARRIVED HE BOWED AND ASKED : "SAHIB YOU READY TO ORDER"? AL ASKED: "ARE THERE ANY INDIAN JEWS"? "SIR I GO TO ASK THE CHEF"... HE CAME BACK AND SAID "NONE, SAHIB"... SID TO AL: "STRANGE, BECAUSE JEWS ARE SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD"... SID TO THE WAITER: "ARE YOU SURE"? "SAHIB I GO TO ASK CHEF AGAIN"... A LITTLE WHILE LATER HE RETURNED: "NONE SIR"... SID WAS NOW VERY PUZZLED AND ASKED AGAIN: "ARE YOU POSITIVE?" WAITER: "JUST WAIT, SIR"... HE CAME BACK AND SAID: "SORRY SIR - NO INDIAN JEWS - ONLY ORANGE JEWS, APPLE JEWS AND TOMATO JEWS"...

RAMONA P.
Very cute Ramona. Thanks for this!
Best laugh I've had in ages - Tnx Lovers - Ron
Sorry Lovers, the comment further down was reall meant for your tale and was the "brand" of joke I enjoy.
Soentjies - Ron
wow thats funny
INNOCENCE IS PRICELESS

One Sunday morning, the pastor noticed little Alex standing in the foyer of the church staring up at a large plaque. It was covered with names and small American flags mounted on either side of it.

The six-year old had been staring at the plaque for some time, so the pastor walked up, stood beside the little boy, and said quietly,
'Good morning Alex.'
'Good morning Pastor,' he replied, still focused on the plaque.
'Pastor, what is this?'

The pastor said, 'Well son, it's a memorial to all the young men and women who died in the service.'

Soberly, they just stood together, staring at the large plaque. Finally, little Alex's voice, barely audible and trembling with fear asked, 'Which service, the 8:30 or the 10:45?'
Dearest MaryAnn
You make me smile (just before bedtime)... Laughter is good for the soul! Thank you my dear friend. I am just wondering how Carla is... I am praying for her... also special prayers for Janie who seems to have disappeared.

God bless and I will make an effort to get you to smile next time.

Thank you for lifting my spirit... and blessings to you and your loved ones.
Ramona P.
Have you heard about 4-year-old Sammy who was asked to return thanks before Sunday dinner? The family members bowed their heads in expectation, and he began his prayer:

"Thank you God for all my friends: Joey, an' Susan, an' Billy, an' Tommy," and on and on he went, naming each friend one by one.

Next he thanked God for Mommy, Daddy, brother, sister, Grandma, Grandpa, and all his aunts and uncles.

Finally he got to the food.

"Thank you God for the turkey, an' the dressing, an' the fruit salad, an' the pies, an' the Cool Whip..."

And then he paused.

The pause was almost deafening, and all eyes were focused on young Sammy with his head still bowed in prayer.

Finally (almost when Father was about to interject an "Amen"), Sammy looked up at his mother and asked, "If I thank God for the broccoli, won't he know that I'm lying?"

Good night and God bless you all - I hope this makes you smile...
Ramona P.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service