All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

HAVE A GIGGLE FOR A CHANGE.

A lesson to be learned From typing the wrong email address!!!!

A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where They spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday, with his wife flying down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an email to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He had been a minister who was called home to glory following a heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from relatives and friends.

After reading the first message, she screamed and fainted. Her son rushed into the room, found his mother on the Floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I've Arrived
Date: October 16, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here
now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just
arrived and have been checked in.
I've seen that everything has been
prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you then!!!!
Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!!!! Delete Comment

Views: 467

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SmileyCentral.com
"Beware of the beloved wife who seeketh an argument
when she doth rise and waketh in the morning.
She doth utter and mutter and oft doth sputter,
Yet expecteth the poor innocent husband to love her."
Hezekiah Chp 13:11
lol...that is so funny. thank you
An eye witness account from New York City , on a cold day in December, some years ago: A little boy, about 10-years-old, was standing before a shoe store on the roadway, barefooted, peering through the window, and shivering with cold.

A lady approached the young boy and said, "My, but you're in such deep thought staring in that window!"

"I was asking God to give me a pair of shoes,"was the boy's reply.

The lady took him by the hand, went into the store, and asked the clerk to get half a dozen pairs of socks for the boy. She then asked if he could give her a basin of water and a towel. He quickly brought them to her.

She took the little fellow to the back part of the store and, removing her gloves, knelt down, washed his little feet, and dried them with the towel.

By this time, the clerk had returned with the socks. Placing a pair upon the boy's feet, she purchased him a pair of shoes.

She tied up the remaining pairs of socks and gave them to him.. She patted him on the head and said, "No doubt, you will be more comfortable now."

As she turned to go, the astonished kid caught her by the hand, and looking up into her face, with tears in his eyes, asked her.

"Are you God's wife?"
THE MONKS:

A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?
The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, and even fix his car.

As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound; a sound like no other that he has ever heard. The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, We can't tell you. You're not a monk.

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way. Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

The monks again accept him, feed him, and even fix his car.

That night, he hears the same strange mesmerizing sound that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what the sound was, but the monks reply, We can't tell you. You're not a monk.

The man says, All right, all right. I'm dying to know.

If the only way I can find out what that sound was, is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?

The monks reply, you must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.

The man sets about his task. Some forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, I have traveled the earth and devoted my life to the task demanded and have found what you had asked for. There are 371,145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.

The monks reply, "Congratulations, you are correct and now you are a monk."

We shall now show you the way to the sound.

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, the sound is behind that door.

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He asks, "May I have the key"?

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone. The man
requests the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby. He demands another key from the monks, who provide it. Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire. And so it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald,.....silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, "This is the key to the last door".

The man is relieved to no end. He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is astonished to find the source of that strange sound. It is truly an amazing and unbelievable sight.....

>

>

>

>

>
. . But I can't tell you what it is because you're not a monk.

DON'T SWEAR AT ME; I'M STILL HUNTING FOR THE ONE WHO SENT THIS TO ME!
OK..these are only "religious jokes" if you happen to be a flute player in your church orchestra...which I am....

How do you get five flutes in tune?

Shoot four of them

How do you know if a flute player is at your door?

You don't, they can never find the right key and they don't know how to make a proper entrance.

A van goes off a cliff holding three flute players...wheres the tragedy?

A van can hold eight flute players.
Lol hilarious!

thanks!!
OK U GUYS COULD U FILL US IN, RON COMES SUNDAY FOR LUNCH AND FELLOWSHIP AND I FOUND YOUR SITE AND LET HIM HAVE AGO, AND NOW I CANT FIND MY TEDDY.
Little Zachary
Little Zachary was doing very badly in math.
His parents had tried everything.... Tutors,
Mentors, flash cards, special learning centers. In short, everything they could think of to help his math.

Finally, in a last ditch effort, they took Zachary down and enrolled him in the local Catholic school, even though they weren't church-goers.

After the first Day, little Zachary came home with a very serious look on his face. He didn't even kiss his mother Hello.
Instead, he went straight to his room and started studying. Books and papers were spread out all over the room and little Zachary was hard at work.

His mother was amazed. He was still studying when she called him down to dinner.

To her shock, the minute he was done, he marched back to his room without a word, and in no time, he was back hitting the books as hard as before.
This went on for some time, day after day, while the mother tried to understand what made all the difference.

Finally, little Zachary brought home his report card. He quietly laid it on the table, went up to his room and hit the books. With great trepidation, his Mom looked at it and to her great surprise, Little Zachary got an "A" in math. She could no longer hold her curiosity.
She went to his room and said,
"Son, what was it?
Was it the nuns?"
Little Zachary looked at her and shook his head, no.
"Well, then," she replied,
Was it the books, the discipline, the structure, the uniforms? "
WHAT WAS IT ALREADY?"

Little Zachary looked at her and said, "Well, on the first day of school when I saw that guy nailed to the ''plus sign'', I knew they weren't fooling around."

FORWARD THIS TO ANYBODY WHO NEEDS A GOOD LAUGH.
Have a wonderful day and God Bless.
Well My friend Jack has a very inquisitive son whom they named Thomas.

Thom at 12 years of age, went to his Mom and asked:
"Mom, where do we come from" Mom replied: "God made the very first human parents and named them 'Adam and Eve' So my son we come from Adam and Eve, two human beings.

Thom then went and asked His father the same question. The reply he got from
Dad was different: "Son, we come from Monkeys, Apes and baboons.

THom went straight back to Mom and said: "Mom you said we come from human parents named Adam and Eve, but Dad says we come from Monkeys, Apes and Baboons? Please Mom who is right"

Mom replied. Son we are both perfectly right in what we told you. I am referring to my family and Dad is referring to his."
Ron you have started a good thing for laughter can only heal the heart and soul!
Just share one this one with my sunday school kids today.
Two dumb sheep are walking on the grasslands. Suddenly they both fell into a hole. They cant get out. The first dumb sheep starts to shout: 'Help Help" It dies not seen to work. No help is coming. The first sheep shouts again: 'Help Help' The second dumb sheep says: 'It might help if we shout ogether.' The first dumb sheep shout: 'Together Together'!
With that I must say good night as tomorrow I am having a another full day!!
Love in Christ for a cold North west!
Awe come on you guys. You are killing me! lol
Keep em coming.

Good to see you here Ron.

MA

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service