All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

How would you explain what many refer to as spirit orbs? And why are they often linked with locations where mass deaths took place, such as at the Gettysburg battlefield?

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Ginny,

I know you were hoping that people would respond who would have valuable input.. However, I have never heard this expression 'orbs'. It sounds fishy, I suppose that's why you are asking about it. :)

What context did you hear about it?

Blessings sis...
Thank you Carla, Linda, and Veronika

Linda, your explanation resembles what I would normally say to someone who asked me this question.. yet, I was giving this particular question more thought ( i know, bad idea, right?) and the thing that alludes me is the fact that these orbs tend to be found or noticed in specific areas where certain death had occured. That got me to thinking and lead me to the question- why would evil spirits just sort of hang out in a place throughout many decades. I mean, what would be the point in their "hanging out" in a place like a now-vacant battlefield?

Veronika, in regard to the video.. now I have to wonder why an orb, if it be an evil spirit, would hang out in a church. Either way, if these objects are evil or pure spirits (but certainly not of human beings), what could possibly represent their purpose for hanging around an old battle field, as some claim they do?

I realize there may not be a definite answer to this. I only hoped maybe someone could shed new light on this for me to ease my wondering mind. Hope ya'll understand I'm not into studying ghosts ;) I simply wonder about alota things :D

Blessings,
Glenda (Oh... Linda, you can call me ginny or glenda.. I answer to both ;) cheers!)
Well fallen angels/demons must be extremely intelligent and they been at what they do for a lot longer than any of us and if we can net work, i am sure they can as well, in a much more effective way than us. I can't believe that they hang around waiting on humans to come by. They are out and about doing their things and then when someone is approaching a spot known for such activity, they e-mail each other or use their cell phones hahahaaha always up to no good hehe or is possible they are able to leave something behind.

Just thoughts Glenda
Gettysburg, along with other historical places to visit, promotes strange happenings, some of which are true and some of which aren't so true. It keeps the money flowing in. It's best to not worry about what others report as strange happenings, spirit orbs, because it may just be a promotional thing, and not truth at all.

One of the two things I remember from visiting there is seeing two bullets that had collided in mid air. Kinda tells you how many rounds were being fired from both sides. The other was a story about a woman who was killed in her home by a bullet coming in through the wall.

Rita

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service