All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Greetings in the Lord!!!
I have a question, I am saved and have been saved since 2000. God delivered me from soo much. Too much and too awful to reveal. But anyway, my husband isnt saved, but very loving and supportive of my faith. He lets me do what God wants me to do. But is it true that if I am saved, is all my household? Isnt there a scripture backing that up? I dont get it because God gave us all free will and we all need to choose who we will serve, God or man. Do my kids need to accept the Lord again when they get older??? Hmm, inquiring minds need to know! Thank you!

Views: 3427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ron! I'm curious about your reply. Are unsaved children under unsaved parents not saved?
Also, I wonder. I have buddhist neighbors. They are good people, and I hold alot of respect for them, but I feel sorry that they choose not to follow Christ. Will they burn in hell? Is it my duty to try to save them?

All are born under sin. They will not burn in hell because they are buddhist, but rather because of personal guilt before Father God, guilt that could be forgiven if they come to the Father through the Son by way of repentance and faith in the Son.

Thanks LT. Should I make an effort to introduce them to God?

It should be the goal of every Christian to love our neighbor, and because of this love we have for them, we should seek to introduce them to Jesus so that they may find His love and forgiveness for their sins as we have found His love and forgiveness for our sins.

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service