All About GOD

All About GOD - Growing Relationships with Jesus and Others

Hi Every one IN Jesus I like to discus about someting vague

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

According to the apostles our Lord Jesus Christ is truly human (I Tim. 2: 5 Contemporary English Version)

When Isaiah prophesied about Christ this is what he says:
"He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him." (Isa. 53:3 New King James Version)

Even according to our Lord Jesus Christ in John 8:40:
"But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God. Abraham did not do this."

Even now that our Lord Jesus Christ is already in Heaven, he remains a man:
"But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;" (Heb. 10:12 King James Version)

The Christ introduced by the Bible is a man.
It is interesting that people often think Jesus was vague about who He was/is, yet in reality He was very clear as is evidenced in John 4:25-26

JN 4:25-26 "The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us." Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."" (NIV)

Therefore, Jesus clearly states He is the Messiah, the Christ. Whether anyone believes that or not it does not change the truth of Who He is. On the otherhand belief opens the door to the possibility of salvation while disbelief leaves a person lost in their sin. The gain or loss is ours for the bible also syas the following:

Heb. 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (NIV)

Lord Bless,
LT

RSS

The Good News

Meet Face-to-Face & Collaborate

© 2024   Created by AllAboutGOD.com.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service